Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Aurora C6 Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know you are backlogged but according to your website i had placed my order on the 2nd and my order is still being "processed", it is now the 28th.

I know you are backlogged but according to your website i had placed my order on the 2nd and my order is still being "processed", it is now the 28th.

He just got back from Vacation on the 25th!

He's behind but he will get all of us that ordered from him.

I was order 86 if that gives you any idea of the work he has to do yet!

Thanks Moh for the great prices on your just add diode kits..

Last edited:
I don't mess with the order statuses on the website itself. Refer to the Paypal transaction for it's status.
If you can send me your name or email i can look it up and see what's going on with it.

oh okay you meant the 12th.
Your order got placed after i left for vacation.

I just got yours packaged up as well. your kit and press tool for D Gajic.

You should have a custom's # on your paypal transaction now. It is not real tracking, but it will at least give you confirmation when the package leaves the US and an idea of when it should arrive.

Hiemal

Have you shipped any of the orders yet?

I placed mine while you were on the last few days of vacation.

j0sh

Same here I ordered 2 more JAD kits. I had sent you a pm to see about including an extra heatsink but just disregard that. I used something else I found in my toolbox. Thanks

I sent out almost 20 packages today. I've got about 7 or 8 left that were placed during the vacation, plus about 10 more that were placed when i got back.

I have ran into a lens shortage though!
I placed the order too late (about 4 days ago) for more from rayfoss.
They only take about 3 days to get here once they ship (fedex express) but that's a long delay for shipping out orders.

I'm going to send e-mails to people waiting and offer like IOU's, partial refunds, full refunds, or maybe see if i can work out something with Clif (like have people order the lens from clif and reimburse the buyer for the costs)

Hiemal

I feel annoying asking, but do you know if mine was one of the ones that managed to get shipped out?

oh okay you meant the 12th.
Your order got placed after i left for vacation.

I just got yours packaged up as well. your kit and press tool for D Gajic.

You should have a custom's # on your paypal transaction now. It is not real tracking, but it will at least give you confirmation when the package leaves the US and an idea of when it should arrive.

Thank you, I am very eager on its arrival as it will be my first 445nm :)

Last edited:

j0sh

I would take a partial refund for the 2 kits I ordered. I have an extra lens and just ordered a g2 lens.

I would take a partial refund for the 2 kits I ordered. I have an extra lens and just ordered a g2 lens.

great!
Can you pm me your real name that's listed on Paypal, so i know who it's for.

j0sh

Did you get my pm? It kept freezing when I was trying to send it

gif

just ordered mine, cant wait to get my hands on it and start building.

will take pictures of the build etc

thanks Mohrenberg for this great product :beer:

I ordered "Just Add Diode" Aurora C6 kit March 25 , but the site still shows the status of processing , how long do you normally send orders ? I've seen the website says that aurora c6 kits out of stock, but when I did order a few kits were available. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.