Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS/ 808nm IR Lasers 200mW - 5W

Yah. Shure. Ya betcha.

When you stock some blu-Rays wiff Ur I(nvisible)R(adiation).

If I were into special ops/stealth, a powerful IR bean should light up the sky for a bunker busta. :gun: Bean dere? DUN DAT?

As it stands, I chust wanna ride on my *GREEN* lite fantastic. I just want to ride my fantastic light beam.

And keep me eyes to boggle the lasses another day, mate. :beer:

Last edited:

o..k...
Well if u get a crystal set u get ur green laser too :D if you can align them that is

John

1W is really to expensive for my budget. Im thinking about the 500mw IR laser. Does it has a red dot so i can see what im pointing at, and then remove my eyes from it right away? :)

Cant your factory create 600~800mw lasers? or ofcource put down the price of 200mw :p

The "red" dot is comparable to a dying 1 mW red laser keychain when the laser is about 5 inches from a dark surface. IR is really difficult to see for somepeople, as it is on the lower edge of visible light for humans.

~Jeremy
P.S - The 1 Watt is awesome. Thanks again John :)

borgqueenx - My prices are the cheapest anywhere :) and the red dot is exactly as Unreal said.

Jeremy - No problems man, glad u like it :D

John

borgqueenx - My prices are the cheapest anywhere :) and the red dot is exactly as Unreal said.

Jeremy - No problems man, glad u like it :D

John

one more question: does it has fixed focus? if yes i wont need to focus a beam i wont see. It will be hard to focus something invisible for humans.

The laser can be focused (to a pin point) from around 5cm - 40cm away from the apeture. This is the max due to the nature of the diodes, they make a "Rectangle" shape when unfocused and then a very small pin point when focused. They would need an extra lens/lenses to make them focus to infinity like green lasers etc, unfortunatly i cant provide these :).

John

Arayan

Hi Romeo, I'm interested in the 3W unit. Is still available? :)

Thanks

I'm interested in the rating of the goggles, and the certification/standard they meet. for 500mw, you'd want D 808nm L4, and D 808nm L5 up to about 5W. Above that, you'd need some insane goggles (or large beam diameters).
In OD's: OD 4 up to 500mW, OD 5 up to 5W, but that doesn't guarantee the goggles won't melt away.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 335

DJNY

Is it possible to get an update on this thread?

:thanks:

Hi guys, sorry about my absense lol. I recently changed from XP to windows 7 and couldnt find / open my pricelist (Excel) as i didnt have MS office. I have it now. Ill get in contact with my supplier and see whats available. Thanks again

John