Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS/ 808nm IR Lasers 200mW - 5W

Yeah, if u check the video on the first post (Of the 1W laser) thats SUPER bright to the camera, but you can only see what seems to be a 3mW red HAZE looking thing - hard to focus and actually see it, with a super bright (Like burning magnesium) centre when it starts to spark when burning :D Very wierd indeed

John

noone has posted burning distances yet, that i can find. how far away can the more powerful, focusable ir's burn?

I found with my 1 Watt one, due to the nature of the C-Mount Diode, there isn't much you can do in terms of focusing the head. Mine will work from a distance of 2 - 6 inches away from the material that is about to be incinerated. :)

please let me know when my item get shipped. very anxious.

Last edited:
Just PM him with your paypal, what model number/ make of laser you want, and he'll help you out with the rest :)

~Jeremy

Sorry if this was answered earlier in the thread.

Your the middle man. Are you receiving these from China, then reshipping. them, to us? Are you in the U.S.
Or are you just forwarding are shipping addresses to the supplier?

Ha, cheers JMan :D. Yes im a middle man and shipping them from China, they take no more than 4 days to hit the mainland UK or 3 days to hit USA from postage.

ciscoyao715 - PM replied to :)

John

Any hints on the song, mate.

There are tonnes of songs out there, unless you are thinkin "West Side Story"?

Maria?

Heh.