Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 7935 host Complete Kit

First time offered by me this 7935 Host Complete Kit with large custom fit aluminum heatsink. this heatsink is larger than most, it completly fills the cavity in the head of the host for the largest heat removing capacity. the Aixiz module is machined for a glove like fit into the heatsink,and the heatsink is machined for a glove like fit to the host, all this means a longer on time in your duty cycle. so this kit includes as seen in the pictures: a blue/silver 7935 Host, a custom machined to the host aluminum heatsink, a Dr. Lava V5 Flex drive, and sells for $82.00 + shipping Enjoy ! thanks for looking.
There are many options like a copper heatsink, diodes, custom focus rings, just ask if you don't see what you want :)

332ymts.jpg

a good look at the masive aluminum heatsink and a Hi-Power 18650 cell
m7ub8g.jpg

machining the heatsink, for the machinest out there i measured it when I was done and the cut is made to within.020 from the face of the jaws, Whew I was kinda sweating it LOL...
b8woer.jpg

Check out this link> http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/flaminpyros-stuf-67118.html#post966672

Last edited:

Very cool kit! :drool: Of course I have so many lasers atm, but still, think of the battery life! This one rocks! -Glenn

jeffd

Super nice looking kit and awesome price. Im a fan of your work pyro.

If you are planning on making more of these (just the HS and host, no electronics), I might have to get one. Nice work!

I can supply this in any state of finish you like from one part to all of them !
thanks for looking !
Pyro...

@ jeffd Thanks for saying so bud, I try to produce only the best !

If you are planning on making more of these (just the HS and host, no electronics), I might have to get one. Nice work!

Last edited:
I'm looking into a possible host, HS (copper?) and aixiz module if you have one. How much would that cost?

Where do you get those batteries? DX?

You can get those batteries from me or from LarryDFW for $7.00 ea thay are the bomb for a 18650 I know they surpass the brushfire brand by a long shot, I plan on soon doing a battery capacity test but been just to busy building lasers of all sizes LOL ;)
I have just about any round copper heat sink you would like me to make as well as some pretty cool off-the-shelf hosts. give me a PM if you are interested.

BR Pyro...

I'm looking into a possible host, HS (copper?) and aixiz module if you have one. How much would that cost?

Where do you get those batteries? DX?

You can get those batteries from me or from LarryDFW for $7.00 ea thay are the bomb for a 18650 I know they surpass the brushfire brand by a long shot, I plan on soon doing a battery capacity test but been just to busy building lasers of all sizes LOL ;)
I have just about any round copper heat sink you would like me to make as well as some pretty cool off-the-shelf hosts. give me a PM if you are interested.

BR Pyro...

Yea I love those batteries also.

That is nice work. You were a lot closer to the jaws of the lathe than I like to get.lol. but You did use the moat of the piece of aluminum ya had there. I have to get another lathe. I miss making my own parts.