Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 550mW 808nm IR C6 lasers(Yobresal's)

Okay just making sure :) and that stinks :/

Lol everything stinks..i just killed my 5-mode 445 by putting the battery in backwards by accident.. I guess yobresal doesnt make his lasers have protection from that :(

Haven't messed with the 808nm diodes much.

Do they still have a faint spot?
Have you checked any on an LPM?

I might be interested in one. Pending my next check this week.

What faint spot? The red faint spot when you hold it up close to something? I dont have an LPM to check anymore lol. I trust Yobresal :) Dont think he lies about his outputs..

What faint spot? The red faint spot when you hold it up close to something? I dont have an LPM to check anymore lol. I trust Yobresal :) Dont think he lies about his outputs..

Yes, a faint red spot from the laser, I think 808 is still enough in the range for a red glow instead of completely invisible like something in the 1000's correct?

I'm considering focusing and knowing if I have it on. Especially with a class 4.

I have a couple IR indicators, if I need them, but i didn't think I did with 808nm. just trying to check, for sure.

Yea, they still have that. I got these from Yob like..less than a week ago? Havent turned them on since i got them. Nothing to do with them since i overshot everything lol. Personally, i think that red spot is perfect to use for burning. Although, people say you need IR goggles while doing that. Why though? Theres really no light coming out and you're not pointing it at your face or something :thinking:

Well, im getting it fixed by Yob, and then most likely selling it, gonna jump on argon lasers. I just love the light blues of 488 from argons and 473's from diodes :)

Ahh I see, well I wish the best of luck to you :)

PS 488 and 473 look amazing, so great choice :D

Blue IS my favorite color :D
haha yeah sweet. Mine would probably have to be green, but the light blues from those lasers just are too awesome for me not to love them.
Speaking of that, recently Ive been thinking a darkish green laser would be pretty amazing.

Good luck with that, ive never seen one, unless you're mixing with RGB's

haha yeah sweet. Mine would probably have to be green, but the light blues from those lasers just are too awesome for me not to love them.
Speaking of that, recently Ive been thinking a darkish green laser would be pretty amazing.

The lime green from a HeNe is also a beautiful color if you love greens.

Personally I like the yellows, but they are still really pricey in any style. I've got a few dozen 808nm diodes, (mostly 9mm cans, but also some c mounts) I just haven't built anything with them or used them yet.

The lime green from a HeNe is also a beautiful color if you love greens.

Personally I like the yellows, but they are still really pricey in any style. I've got a few dozen 808nm diodes, (mostly 9mm cans, but also some c mounts) I just haven't built anything with them or used them yet.

Green just doesnt appeal to me as much as blue does. I do like green, but after a while it feels a bit out of place for me. Maybe if the green handhelds had a thicker beam :)

Well, im getting it fixed by Yob, and then most likely selling it, gonna jump on argon lasers. I just love the light blues of 488 from argons and 473's from diodes :)

Green just doesnt appeal to me as much as blue does. I do like green, but after a while it feels a bit out of place for me. Maybe if the green handhelds had a thicker beam :)

I got this about a month ago, it's also multi-line

http://laserpointerforums.com/f43/argon-40mla-67313.html

BTW, Today, I sent a pm for info, on getting the IR laser.

Last edited: