Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 550mW 808nm IR C6 lasers(Yobresal's)

I have 405nm, 445nm and 650nm from Lazeerer in mini hosts. Also have the 100mW mini green from lazerer.com... those are the smallest lasers I own.

The smallest size is limited by the battery... has to fit a 10440 at a minimum:(

Believe me, I would LOVE to have a replica green lantern ring with a tiny green module in there pumping out 50mW of green:p

Laser tech is nowhere near that in terms of miniaturization though... and neither are batteries:(

Lol. Red's work! Crappy ones from china powered by button cells! Only 10mW max though.. :p Diameter = 9mm

Last edited:

Well, i still want to put one in.. I wanted a pen that had a stylus and a ballpoint, and a UV led and still kept the small 9cm diameter. Thats about the same size as an actual ballpoint pen.

I've seen ones like that before...

Actually have one... not a UV led in there, just a regular one, but it also has a red laser:san:

When you say LED, do you by chance mean to say UV LD?

And yes, that's exactly it... got it for $2.00 with free shipping long time ago.

No, the previous post wasnt a typo. I asked them about that. That pen doesnt have a UV LED. The description(scroll down) even shows a white light being emitted :( If it was UV i would have bought longgg ago.

No, the previous post wasnt a typo. I asked them about that. That pen doesnt have a UV LED. The description(scroll down) even shows a white light being emitted :( If it was UV i would have bought longgg ago.

Ahh, ok, no... the pen has just a regular led. I'm positive I've seen the same thing with a UV led though, or something similar... maybe a carabiner 3 in 1 keychain.

sorry about the confusion, but I meant the next Friday. not the Friday that just happened. I get paid every 2 weeks, so that's when Ill have the cash. If you sell all of them by then that's fine too. Don't wait on me, if you don't have to. :)

Thanks.

sorry about the confusion, but I meant the next Friday. not the Friday that just happened. I get paid every 2 weeks, so that's when Ill have the cash. If you sell all of them by then that's fine too. Don't wait on me, if you don't have to. :)

Thanks.

I knew that :). The friday after my 3 consecutive exams :mad: