Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: >110mW PHR, >140mW 4x & >170mW 6x Blu-Rays

Sam7

cool, all metal.
will having metal threads eliminate the need for the spring and tighten up the lens in the heat sink? as it is now, it's pretty loose.

my friend asked me to ask specific questions.

jayrob

You will want to use some Teflon tape around the threads. It just takes a couple of wraps to give a nice fit...

You can buy Teflon tape in a 1/2" roll for cheap. Then cut it with sharp scissors to about a 1/4" strip. (you may find it in a 1/4" roll)

But if your sending your laser to me, I will have the lens installed with the EzFocus adapter, and it will already be wrapped with Teflon...

DJNY

All guys asking for a IgorT built should give up hope to get one!

I communicated with him in January about the two lasers in my signature, and don´t have them till today. It doesn´t sound strange of course, I understand that he has a lot of work to do, BUT in February he told me that my red laser has finished and that he is going to bought a sled for the br-built. I told him that Ehgemus is going to send him one of his hosts (I´ve already paid for it) for the br-built. Since March 5th I didn´t heard a single word on my builts or if the Ehgemus host arrived. During March and April I tried to contact him several times due Mail/PM/LPF visitor messages... no reaction.

I wasn´t unfriendly a single time during this period of time, but I don´t think that I´m going to get one of these builts or the paid Ehgemus host.

I wrote about 10 mails to him after in these two months, so I didn´t bomard him...

This was my last one from April 27th:

Hi Igor!
Glad that you´re back again!! That´s fantastic work you did on this 12x...
Traveller,T_J, jayrob... told me that there is no reason to worry about my/your red and 12x project
When do you think are you ready to send them out?

Best regards,
phi

Seems so that IgorT doesn´t have time/interest for laser-built projects any longer

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure there was a thread made saying igor was in the hospital and won't be back in about a month.:whistle:

Yes, i AM still taking orders.... :yh:

I am offering high quality Blu Ray and Red laser builds, with several diode and power options.​

Read this post carefully, it contains all the information you need.

PM or preferably e-mail, if you have more questions or want to order.

You gotta get on skype to talk to Igor

I would say that your responsibility.

Well I would say that it's Igor's responsibility to volunteer contact info (as he has, see above) and to update said info if & when necessary. If not for potential customers, at least for customers with "active" transactions.

Having said that, thank you Bryce for the tip - any added info is always helpful.

You are correct. I think he is burning out on lasers. Its work now, and not fun anymore. BUT he should finish up what he started. I waited 8 months for him to solder a diode to a driver. All my own parts too. It was a freebie, but I would of gladly paid someone $10 to do it, instead of waiting 8 months. Then it died in under 30 minutes of use. Not his fault, but added salt to the whole experience.

In all, I'm amazed he is not loaded with neg points from all the people he made wait months on end, with no replies to emails.

DJNY

I tried to contact him through skype in the last three days, still no answer :yabbmad:

Edit: Finally I got my laser today - nice product!

Last edited: