Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

From concept to reality - Phobos host (taking orders)

ARG

Alright, they didn't show up,

Looking for somebody who holds at least 3 of these on stock:
Clicky Switch for Flashlights (16mm 5-Pack) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Will pay for your switches and S/H to get them shipped to 3 people who ordered the hosts.

Let me know if you're willing to help out!

I've got 10 of those.... Same dimensions expect with a smaller, gold plated spring. 13.8mm from base at equilibrium and 7.2mm compressed.

Let me know if these will work for you.

I've got 10 of those.... Same dimensions expect with a smaller, gold plated spring. 13.8mm from base at equilibrium and 7.2mm compressed.

Let me know if these will work for you.
Yeah they are exactly the same, except for gold plated spring which is as far as I know, just cometic difference anyway.

Would you be willing to ship them out to 4 different recepients for me? I will, as I said, pay you for switches, shipping and handling, and a little extra for helping me out.

If so, I'll send you a PM with addresses.

Recepients are bobhaha, Machinist Joe, tsteele93 and cilegray.

ARG

Yeah they are exactly the same, except for gold plated spring which is as far as I know, just cometic difference anyway.

Would you be willing to ship them out to 4 different recepients for me? I will, as I said, pay you for switches, shipping and handling, and a little extra for helping me out.

If so, I'll send you a PM with addresses.

Yup I can do that for sure!

Hosts are all packaged up and will be shipped Monday, and as far as I know, ARG is also shipped out all the switches Monday, so that's covered.

Thanks to everybody for your patience and you know, not raising Paypal disputes or something :p

I hope you enjoy the hosts!

Can't wait to build in this host ! I'll post a detailed build report as soon as I get this thing in.

No, thank YOU! For providing an amazing and affordable host!
Hosts are all packaged up and will be shipped Monday, and as far as I know, ARG is also shipped out all the switches Monday, so that's covered.

Thanks to everybody for your patience and you know, not raising Paypal disputes or something :p

I hope you enjoy the hosts!

I've ordered some interesting hosts and when they get here, I'll probably be hitting you up for some custom heat sinks if I can't manage something myself.

Alright, thanks for all your kind words, please let me know if there's anything I can do for you after you recieve the hosts - assembly info or something.

Be sure to post a review, and if initial opinions are all good, I will put up a thread offering a constant supply of these hosts + 18650 version when I manage to finally get around to designing it. Man I'm really dragging that along.

Hopes up for quick shipping!

ARG

I got the switches in the mail this morning! Hope they get there at the same time as the hosts :)

Alright, thanks for all your kind words, please let me know if there's anything I can do for you after you recieve the hosts - assembly info or something.

Be sure to post a review, and if initial opinions are all good, I will put up a thread offering a constant supply of these hosts + 18650 version when I manage to finally get around to designing it. Man I'm really dragging that along.

Hopes up for quick shipping!

I wonder what my Mail lady thinks of me. I get all these packages from China and Singapore and now Croatia. I feel like an international businessperson.

:D

rhd

No, thank YOU! For providing an amazing and affordable host!

I'd like to echo that. Thank YOU for making this awesome host so affordable. I can't wait to receive mine!

As cool as this is, I'm sure we'll never see it at this great of a price again, once Eud realizes what a great (and in demand) offering his creations represent! :)