Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

From concept to reality - Phobos host (taking orders)

I am not thinking of raising the price any bit, $40 is perfectly fine for covering the shipping, material and time spent on the creation of the hosts.

As I did say, 18650 version will be bit pricey, though... but, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Again, thanks for all the support guys, you're the best :)

Hey ARGLaser,
I need one of those clicky switches too if you've got another you're willing to part with. Shoot me a PM with price and paypal address please. =)

Well... I got the switch in today, THX ARG... now I need the host to come in xD

Ditto as well. Uncrewing the tail cap got old after about 5 minutes, XD. Mine will probably be a few days after all yall's, since I didn't order it until afterwards.

Just caught up with what I have missed in this thread... Thanks a ton ARGLaser +rep.

Hope I get my host soon :D

Ahh I see ARG really came through.

Thanks man, I owe you a beer for sure.

Let me know you guys as soon as you start recieving the hosts.

I got my switch from ARGLaser today! Works like a charm. The springs on these are shorter than Eud's originals though. I had to augment it by about 5mm to make proper contact (and to provide enough pressure so the switch didn't move in when you try to click it).