Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For another weekly dose of woo woo UFO stories

Reiign

No worries, Im still unsure what it is and will try get more photos but i think it could be a one off lol

Hi Pi R Squared! Good to see you :wave:

No, missing time or abduction experiences that I can recall :whistle:

Thanks for the info and sharing your experience. I would love to see something like that.

Would also be interesting to know what the x-37 space plane is up to. I'm sure we have quite a few unique "birds" flying secretly. :tinfoil:

~ LB

Reiign

Yeh i hope i get something. Would be pretty cool! And 300ft above that is insane. I would love to see something like that. A true unexplainable event.

Hi Pi R Squared! Good to see you :wave:

No, missing time or abduction experiences that I can recall :whistle:

Thanks for the info and sharing your experience. I would love to see something like that.

Would also be interesting to know what the x-37 space plane is up to. I'm sure we have quite a few unique "birds" flying secretly. :tinfoil:

~ LB

Glad to hear you weren't abducted, and welcome back!

Yes probably a few planes/spacecraft we don't know about like the famous Aurora spy plane, also I remember they wanted to build a bomber capable of suborbital flight that could fly around the world, I heard they were trying to develop a space plane for the Marines that could deliver a team of Marines anywhere in the world, and no doubt there are others that have at least reached the prototype/testing stage of development.

The x-37 is interesting, it was originally a NASA project that they abandoned and then the Air Force took it over and had Boing build 2 of them so far. They are very small with a payload bay about the size of the back of a pickup truck. They have both been on very long flights so I suspect what they are doing is probably testing new electronics and other technology before using it in satellites. Here on Earth the engineers try to design things that will work in space but it doesn't always work. In space you have a weightless environment and no air and extreme temperature changes etc. If you have to spend $100,000,000 or more to build a satellite and maybe that much again to launch it and it doesn't work as expected or breaks after a short time then that is an expensive mistake. It would be good to be able to test things in space first, so that is what I think they may be doing.

Alan

Do I think aliens exist? Yes. The universe is too big for us to be the only life forms. Have they visited us? Who knows.

And just cause.

8996fcedc266a93f5414462e7df496335486598efd27fa7b76ff8df9670acab5.jpg

If I were able to explore the universe, finding a way to do so without being slowed by the speed of light limit of space travel, the most interesting thing to find would be life in all of its diverse forms. The Earth must be like a zoo to someone from another world coming here.

I often read responses from people that aliens can't be real, there is no way they could get here due to the speed of light limit (actually, below that) for anything made of matter.. No way, or impossible... Yes, I agree such is impossible with the current understanding of physics we posses, true.

USAbro

Just because it's a UFO doesn't mean it's an alien. An an alien spaceship doesn't nessecarliy have to be a UFO as long as it's been identified.

edit: greenlander I know your about to post!

Last edited:
Glad to hear you weren't abducted, and welcome back!

Yes probably a few planes/spacecraft we don't know about like the famous Aurora spy plane, also I remember they wanted to build a bomber capable of suborbital flight that could fly around the world, I heard they were trying to develop a space plane for the Marines that could deliver a team of Marines anywhere in the world, and no doubt there are others that have at least reached the prototype/testing stage of development.

The x-37 is interesting, it was originally a NASA project that they abandoned and then the Air Force took it over and had Boing build 2 of them so far. They are very small with a payload bay about the size of the back of a pickup truck. They have both been on very long flights so I suspect what they are doing is probably testing new electronics and other technology before using it in satellites. Here on Earth the engineers try to design things that will work in space but it doesn't always work. In space you have a weightless environment and no air and extreme temperature changes etc. If you have to spend $100,000,000 or more to build a satellite and maybe that much again to launch it and it doesn't work as expected or breaks after a short time then that is an expensive mistake. It would be good to be able to test things in space first, so that is what I think they may be doing.

Alan

Good point. I think reconnaissance may be a part of it too. Having the ability to "remove" foreign assets in orbit would be high on the list too, I would think. Aurora and the TR3-B are some interesting "legends". Would be nice to know how much is true.

If I were able to explore the universe, finding a way to do so without being slowed by the speed of light limit of space travel, the most interesting thing to find would be life in all of its diverse forms. The Earth must be like a zoo to someone from another world coming here.

I often read responses from people that aliens can't be real, there is no way they could get here due to the speed of light limit (actually, below that) for anything made of matter.. No way, or impossible... Yes, I agree such is impossible with the current understanding of physics we posses, true.

There are many scientists and researchers getting very close to discovering a unified field theory that would fundamentally change the way we look at physics. Once this happens a lot of obstacles will be overcome. This isn't pseudo-science but actual peer reviewed science.

~ LB

I'm hoping some of the UFO's are in fact alien ships, I would be disappointed otherwise. I've been following this subject since I was 12 years old hoping some disclosure would come that they in fact have been here. Back in 1952 a few of them flew over the white house, photo's and all and the president admitting they knew about them and that these things have been happening for a long time, in so many words, but there are still so many doubters who won't look into this for themselves. I find the possibility exciting, awesome and more interesting than anything else, IF true... Personally, I have no doubts but at the same time, no proof. I've seen a couple close in which I believed could not have been man made and if they were, then there we go again, still exciting, awesome and interesting. Dare say it, more interesting than lasers and I'm fascinated by them.

Here's a short story about the 1952 occurrence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ot-JFJ1n68

UFO Files - UFOs and the White House: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usPNX9y3P5w

Lazerbeak, I hope we get that breakthrough soon for the unified field theory before long, it could literally open the universe up for us, hoping it leads to understanding how we can travel without the encumberment of gravity as well as finding a way to travel through space without having to pass through it in a conventional manner.

Last edited:
Laserproject- Have you ever been driving in your car and see up ahead in the road something out of the ordinary and appears to be a dead animal. In fact it looks exactly like a dead dog. However as you drive past it you notice it was a black garbage bag and not a dog at all but from your previous angle it looked remarkably like one. Now imagine instead of driving past the object in the road you had to turn onto another street so you weren't able to confirm the dead animal in the road.

I think this is the case very often with ufo and ghost sightings. The person saw something that looked like a ufo but never got to confirm it was or wasn't. They then end up telling the story to friends and each time the description becomes more and more detailed describing the "craft". Couple that with the all too common argument for ignorance explanation so many ufo reporting people seem to always conclude with. "Well I don't know what else it could have been therefore it must be a UFO". No, just because you don't have an explanation for the anomaly does not justify or present evidence it is a ufo. Its just unkown.

Personally I do not for a second believe we are the only life forms in our universe. But I also don't believe in the mass of sightings and abduction stories. Your picture posted is a perfect example of this. Its a blurry smudge taken with electronic camera equipment in which strange anomalies with lens's, lighting, shadows, glare, reflection, often produce things like this yet this blurry pic to you is PROOF and a UFO craft. Haven't you ever wondered that with all the reportings and cases about ufo's why are the pics of them always so blurry and vague like your posted shot?

It sounds to me from your words you have already made your mind up regarding these things. You don't seem to be studying a picture with skepticism and a rational mind and then concluding on the evidence it is a ufo but instead looking for ufo's in pictures. This a the flaw with most reportings.

I just feel like smashing my head repeatedly on my desk when reading this stuff.
Speaking of which, anyone got any aspirin?