Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For another weekly dose of woo woo UFO stories

I saw a real UFO before. Had no idea what the flying thing was until it hit me in the face. Then it wasn't flying anymore.

Anyone who seriously studies this subject comes to the same conclusion, either that, or they are simply denying it for their own reasons.
the reason being they sobered up :beer:

I am not just taking stuff off the net and believing it, I've seen a "UFO" 500 feet over my head myself
to say you've seen a Un-identified Flying Object is nothing but to say you saw a UFO proof is needed before people start believing it. I'm amazed with all the cameras out there no one has yet snapped a photograph worth viewing, kinda like bigfoot and other myths nobody can "prove it".
I'm not offended in any way that you post this stuff I enjoy reading other people's beliefs sometimes :thanks:

USAbro

Guys, get it straight. UFO=Unidentified Flying Object! If there is a plane in the sky, and you can't tell if it is a satellite or a high altitude plane then it is a UFO. UFO's don't have to be from aliens!

djQUAN

I'm amazed with all the cameras out there no one has yet snapped a photograph worth viewing, kinda like bigfoot and other myths nobody can "prove it".

I think it is because when the image is clear enough, then it is no longer worth showing as it can be clearly identified as something ordinary. ;)

I think it is because when the image is clear enough, then it is no longer worth showing as it can be clearly identified as something ordinary. ;)

Hahahaha yeah we can just take any picture blur it and call it a UFO

USAbro

My opinion is that ufo's are not real in any way. They are stupid myths. Read my above post.

Reiign

In all seriousness i dont doubt there is other forms of life out there. But proof would always be nice. Anyway i was out the front the other night playing with some exposure. To be exact it was 10 seconds. I took this picture and i have no clue what these 3 things are and would love a logical explanation.

Top left Corner

2m6wy7a.jpg

Heres a close up

qz3x2x.jpg

I enhanced the image, because I couldn't make anything out. Let me know if it bothers you and I'll remove the image. Maybe meteors?

reiign_by_stonekaiju-d8674lh.jpg

~ LB

Exactly! I see UFOs all the time!
And they only stay UFOs until I figure out what it really was or until it stops flying :crackup:

Last edited:

Reiign

I enhanced the image, because I couldn't make anything out. Let me know if it bothers you and I'll remove the image. Maybe meteors?

reiign_by_stonekaiju-d8674lh.jpg

~ LB

I dont mind man :) i thought it could be a bunch of things but they seem so symmetrical. Thought maybe space station but for the streak that is on there it would of been moving pretty quick.

Definitely strange Reiign. 3 objects moving very fast. Interesting color too. Thanks for sharing :)

~ LB

Last edited:
Laserbeak! Where the hell have you been?!!! Please don't say you experienced missing time! :crackup:

The 3 objects in the above photos are likely space junk entering the atmosphere or meteors or high altitude military aircraft.

I disagree that there aren't any good UFO photos, I have seen many good photos and some video, but photos and videos of things that can't be explained still aren't proof of aliens. Even if they were of alien origin doesn't mean they are manned, some could be unmanned probes.

I have seen a UFO twice in my lifetime, both are unexplainable with our current technology, one in the summer of 1976 and one almost 6 years ago here where I live now. Both were seen by others. The one in 1976 went from standing still to the horizon in a small fraction of a second in a SE direction and was then seen in another city 200 miles to the SE at about the same time. The one almost 6 years ago was far more incredible, about a dozen people came outside in the cold at about 4 AM to see what the hell was going on. It passed just over the tree tops and stopped over us for a short time, no one had a camera that worked and no one talked about it again because it was too unbelievable. It was at least 300ft across and disc shaped. Is that something we have? This was many times the volume of any known aircraft ever built.

Alan