Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fog machines

Just a friendly reminder that Walwart and T@rget have the fog machines at the front of the stores this month and usually on sale right after the holiday. I know the juice is usually very cheap the week after so just a reminder everyone.:beer:

Things

Wish the Target's here sold fog machines :(

Although maybe it's a good thing they don't, I already have too many and I'd probably impulse buy a few. Always wanted to try petrol in a fog machine though.

PS: Don't try it, the flash point of petrol is lower than the temp of a fog machine. It'd probably ignite inside the heat exchanger and become a pipe bomb :p

Last edited:
Wish the Target's here sold fog machines :(

Although maybe it's a good thing they don't, I already have too many and I'd probably impulse buy a few. Always wanted to try petrol in a fog machine though.

PS: Don't try it, the flash point of petrol is lower than the temp of a fog machine. It'd probably ignite inside the heat exchanger and become a pipe bomb :p

Yea folks for the love of the Lord do NOT try this^^^. If you really want to have a long life for your fog machine feed it just boner stock fog juice it's shelve life is like forever and it last a long time if like all things in moderation.:wave:

I have one, but i think it's a bit too much for small rooms.
Went a bit over the top.

I love it, and you can even buy a wireless module (add-on)
Also put a bit of smelling flavor to it :shhh:
One time, (that's the only time i will ever do it again) a car pulled over and asked if everything was allright.
I had to open all doors and windows in my room, and it looked like a large fire going on.

antari_z1500mkii.jpg

I can't see S*it when i put it on full blast ^^

So yeah, the ones over at Walwart and T@rget are the way to go if you want some fog fun :)

Last edited:
I picked up a 1000watt fog machine from walmart.com it was cool but I ended up exchanging it for a chauvet 700watt. I am not sure why (maybe it is just the brand or the 1000watt was bad) but the chauvet puts out thicker smoke faster. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a decent cheap fog machine.

Last edited: