Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Favourite Alcoholic Beverage.

Ieon

Post the brand you like and other alcoholic beverages you would like me to add to the list.

This is basically a laser forum... not AA...:-? :-? :-?

Jerry

kendon

i guess that is why he set it up in the "off topic" corner of the forum?

daguin

Well if he is not Wes, then they were identical twins that were separated at birth.

or at least they have the same mother ;)

Peace,
dave

kendon

i thought he was being accused of being the same person as "auslasersuck"?

might they be triplets? ::)

kendon said:
i thought he was being accused of being the same person as "[highlight]auslasersuck[/highlight]"?

might they be triplets?  ::)

SAME....

Jerry

daguin

kendon said:
i thought he was being accused of being the same person as "auslasersuck"?

might they be triplets?  ::)

After having multiple incarnations perma-banned, a looser will come back with multiple personalities because they are just soooo slick ;)

Peace,
dave

Is there nothing that can be done to Perma-Ban a member that comes back
while being banned... :-? :-?
That would have solved a lot of headaches with Wes... IMHO...
Why was Wes allowed to stay under another name while being Banned... :-? :-?
The logic eludes me..... :p

Jerry

daguin

lasersbee said:

Jerry

c0ld is very easy going with the forum and I love that he is. Being a "hard a**" usually ends up as a negative for a forum. Also, he is the only one with the power to take action. Combining those two things makes for slow notice and action. Right now, for instance, c0ld is moving, starting a new job, and getting the new software set up, plus whatever else he has going in his personal life. The result is, we have to "put up with" some of this kind of thing. It is probably the only negative I see in the forum. I know that c0ld is "gun shy", but a couple of moderators (even with some limitation on power) would do a lot of good when dealing with this kind of thing.

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=lasersbee link=1235981879/0#7 date=1236003721]Is there nothing that can be done to Perma-Ban a member that comes back

Jerry

c0ld is very easy going with the forum and I love that he is.  Being a "hard a**" usually ends up as a negative for a forum.  Also, he is the only one with the power to take action.  Combining those two things makes for slow notice and action.  Right now, for instance, c0ld is moving, starting a new job, and getting the new software set up, plus whatever else he has going in his personal life.  The result is, we have to "put up with" some of this kind of thing.  It is probably the only negative I see in the forum.  I know that c0ld is "gun shy", but a couple of moderators (even with some limitation on power) would do a lot of good when dealing with this kind of thing.

Peace,
dave[/quote]

Yeah Dave... I agree with you.... c0ld has more important things to do than look
for the little weasels that try to get back onto the Forum... :cool:
I also know for a fact.. that he will respond to a problem when he is made aware of it...

A few Moderators would not be a negative for the forum as a whole... and it would free
some more time for c0ld... ;)

Jerry

Unless if we have ladies or classy guys, it's going to be only beer and nothing.

Oh, also, why are you posting this at the age of 13/14? You're not old enough to drink.

lasersbee said:

Jerry
Proxies.

I love Grey Goose and my canadian whiskies equally. ;D on the rocks of coarse

michael

jager bombs(jager and redbull) but ive been known to drink jameson on a regular basis too. the bar i work at sells more jameson than almost every bar in 2 or 3 states... we ran out last night thank god... i thought i was gonna get sick there for a minute... :-/

http://www.jamesonwhiskey.com/

I don't drink "alcohole". It tastes like crap. (I've confused alcoholic beverages for soft beverages before.)

-Mark