Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Favourite Alcoholic Beverage.

personally these are some of my favorites:

listerine.jpg

they make my breath nice and clean :)

I'm a minor, so I can't drink.
I don't plan on drinking much in the future either.

LRMNmeyer said:
I'm a minor, so I can't drink.
I don't plan on drinking much in the future either.

Yeah... me neither..... Hick!!  [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Jerry

I'm somewhat of a Hornitos Reposado Fan (see pic - that's just this winters "empties") ...

" En Tequila Es Verdad"

double "Hic" ...

Attachments

• Hornitos_Winter_08.jpg
    Hornitos_Winter_08.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 92
mikeeey said:
personally these are some of my favorites:

listerine.jpg

OFF TOPIC: Listerine is in fact the worst mouth wash. I have my own scientific data to prove it :P

ON TOPIC: I find drinking to be stupid. That's that.

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=mikeeey link=1235981879/16#16 date=1236537149]personally these are some of my favorites:

listerine.jpg

OFF TOPIC: Listerine is in fact the worst mouth wash. I have my own scientific data to prove it :P

ON TOPIC: I find drinking to be stupid. That's that.[/quote]
Yeah I just chose something that I knew had alcohol in it.

Yes, I agree! stupid indeed!

Oh cmon' ya'll.... drinking and high power lasers make for a great night of partying. ;D ;) In all seriousness - I generally refuse to bring out my lasers when we have company over and are drinking. As far as actual booze goes - on the liquor side I'm quite fond of Fourty Creek and Makers Mark whiskies. On the beer side I like some of the Belgian ales like Fat Tire, Blue Moon, on darks a good Guiness is always nice. Depending on the situation goold old piss beers like Bud and Coors are find with me as well.

I love Johnny Walker... mmmm delicious! My other favourites include white rum & coke zero (zero tastes better), mr screwdriver, and of cause vodka tonic  ;D

@BrewCityMusic, holy cow that is a lot of empties... looks like you've had a pretty good winter so far  :D :D

I LOVE Absinthe . . .

its definitely my little green goblin..

I also Gin and Tonic . .

I don't drink anything that contains C2H5OH nor use any other drugs, simply because I find it incredibly stupid and unnecessary. :P

LazerGuy said:
I don't drink anything that contains C2H5OH nor use any other drugs, simply because I find it incredibly stupid and unnecessary. :P

Fun tho'

Back