Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

F**k my cat

Rafa

@Eudamonium: I mostly play thrash, groove, and all those heavy kinds of stuff. I also like to play blues and this kind of tings but i prefer heavier stuff.

@Millirad: Thanks, I will try that.

Send the cat to me. I'll repair him/her. Just pay shipping and i'll pay shipping back.
Side note - In english, when speaking about animals, "It" is used instead of "he/she". I think.

Otherwise - :crackup::crackup:

:crackup: Reading this has started my day off with a great laugh, thanks everyone!:beer::crackup:

Chances are your cat is doing it just to piss you off, I think cats are the most devious animals there are... :crackup:

Side note - In english, when speaking about animals, "It" is used instead of "he/she". I think.

Otherwise - :crackup::crackup:

Actually, you can call it a he/she. It denotes that you're attached to it (him/her) and that you view it (him/her) as an important part of your life, as if it were, for example, your brother.

Source: English teacher when I was 13 years old.

Rafa

Actually, you can call it a he/she. It denotes that you're attached to it (him/her) and that you view it (him/her) as an important part of your life, as if it were, for example, your brother.

Source: English teacher when I was 13 years old.
thats what they said in my english class

Hopefully you can find a non-harmful way to take care of the problem. Pissing on the floor is one thing. Pissing on other stuff is a comepletely different issue.

Here something else concerning he/she/it. This would be considered an "it" in my book.

081108_stu_rasmussen.jpg

Hopefully you can find a non-harmful way to take care of the problem. Pissing on the floor is one thing. Pissing on other stuff is a comepletely different issue.

Here something else concerning he/she/it. This would be considered an "it" in my book.

081108_stu_rasmussen.jpg

More like "the thing" :crackup:

Maby I'm comming in a bit late with this but I only just now seen this CAT thread.

I was just wondering since you know the cat pisses all over at any time how come you would leave your Ax
where the cat can piss on it ? if it was hanging on the wall the cat would have to be very well endowled to reach it, right !
2jgn44.jpg

So don't shoot the cat shoot your self in the foot for forgetting to buy that wall hook and put the cat outside !

Rafa

Maby I'm comming in a bit late with this but I only just now seen this CAT thread.

I was just wondering since you know the cat pisses all over at any time how come you would leave your Ax
where the cat can piss on it ? if it was hanging on the wall the cat would have to be very well endowled to reach it, right !
2jgn44.jpg

So don't shoot the cat shoot your self in the foot for forgetting to buy that wall hook and put the cat outside !
I live in an apartment so if I leave the cat outside I'm sure it will jump to the street and some car will kill it. :crackup:

And I already said that I wont shoot the cat, I was just angry.