Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

F**k my cat

Cheech

I heard if you spray lemon or lime mist at an area most dogs or cats won't go around that area. But to be totally honest I would shoot the cat with an airsoft gun if I could catch them in the act. I have had over 22 cats in my life and only this last cat which is my girlfriends has caused me any troubles. But this cat only pisses in the box so it's cool. I've been waiting to take it on the cardboard ride to nowhere though.

Cheech

Re: Fuck my cat

Exactly, this dude doesn't deserve to own a pet. This ignorance makes me sick.

Quote -
1. A cat will urinate in other areas if the litter box isn't clean.

I have been drinking tonight but I have to say you may be wrong(edited ). When your cat thinks he or she is the shit you have to lay down the law, otherwise you are going to be living in a ammonia fested cesspool.

Cheech

ROFL! I just sprayed my screen with coffee!

This is the type of cat that will nussell up to you one minute then strike your ass the next. I found out that my girlfriend when she got the cat as a kitten would not let anybody else hold the cat, and swat there hand away when someone would try to hold the cat. Well that made the cat not have trust issues. It has taken me over 2 years to make the cat my bitch. But every once in a while the cat thinks it's king Ding'a'ling and I have to put it in it's place.

Cheech

No I don't have conversations, I take the time to understand why they do what they do and how they act.

I am totally with you when it comes to any animal ,but cats(excluding the cats that can be trained). I like animals, and I have trained many dogs cats ferrets birds rabbits and pigs to be housebroken and other tricks that involve finding objects that grow out of dirt and are worth more in weight than gold. But in all reality some cats do not give a F*uk. They are there own cat. It's like a potato coming out of a canon, you can tell it what to do but it's just going to blast through whatever it can until it's stopped by a bigger force.

My cat pisses on piles of dirty laundry. She's getting old.

Don't blame the cat they don't know any better. But I'd be mad too if my cat pissed on my Gibson X-plorer (the black one). That's where my Username comes from BTY. I've been playing for 8 years.

DSC09325.jpg

-Tony

Rafa

Eh, sorry. I was angry tonight. I won't shoot the cat or anything... I willl just stop leaving my guitar where she does usually piss on.

The smell... idk if it's just that I am sleepy but it seems like it's gone.
I will clear the case and nourish the wood again, the color of the wood has gone a little.

Good thing that I do not have a cat to piss on my Fender Stratocaster from 1976 ...

Sorry to hear that man! Make sure to replace strings and always put your guitar in it's case when not in (ab)use (depends on your skill level... :p )

Cat is maybe giving you back for shooting her in a first place, animals do not take kindly to "teaching" methods against their own instincts... just don't ask me what to do, I have no idea.

Side note, what stuff do you play on your guitar?

diachi

I am totally with you when it comes to any animal ,but cats(excluding the cats that can be trained). I like animals, and I have trained many dogs cats ferrets birds rabbits and pigs to be housebroken and other tricks that involve finding objects that grow out of dirt and are worth more in weight than gold. But in all reality some cats do not give a F*uk. They are there own cat. It's like a potato coming out of a canon, you can tell it what to do but it's just going to blast through whatever it can until it's stopped by a bigger force.

Please don't tell me you trained all of those animals to find what I think you trained them to find ... :evil:

My wolf also fought off an a guy who tried to break into my house, that's loyalty..

That's instinctive territory protection... That's not loyalty..
Animals do not know the human feeling of loyalty... they are
only protecting their surroundings..

Jerry

Just get some jasmine essence and rub down the finger board every few days. It will smell like piss and flowers for a while and finally the jasmine will win. The cat won't get near the jasmine, it's too powerful. Unless you don't like the smell of jasmine. Then you could use a pine/turpentine scent, which they also wouldn't care for. Good Luck!

Can't argue with that....
BTW... your Wolf saw you as the Alpha Male...:cool:

Jerry