Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Eye Floaters and Lines

udanis

So I've been noticing those ghost like black blobs and those random translucent lines in my field of vision. I've read a bit about this and read that these don't pose too serious of a threat unless the obstruct a lot of you vision. Do these go away after a certain amount of time? How long do they usually take to go away? They are kinda annoying and I often find myself talking to them a lot (back blob and I are good friends)

Thanks Guys
-Udanis

That depends on the cause. If it was from recent laser incident, why aren't you at the doctor now?

Nice Udanis.... I had a black blob friend for a few months that lived somewhere in my eyesocket once before but he eventually packed his things & left me. Does your black blog call himself chewy?? If so, he loves cheese

I have had eyefloaters for a long time, never had any problems so I have never worried about it.

hahahaha I'm sorry it must just be me, but I think this thread is hilarious. It reminds me of a family guy episode, or something a lil kid would ask hehe, no offense or anything udanis

we get these threads every once in a while. i would say everyone has eye floaters. People become paranoid when using lasers and notice them when they get worried about their eyes. Chance are they were there before you ever touched a laser. eye floaters are harmless and normal.

i have floaters in my eyes but i can only see them if a stare at a blank wall and actually look for them, other than that they do absolutely nothing in the way of obscuring my vision :cool:

Eye floaters are fine. Talking to eye floaters are listed under the medical term "abnormal psychology". Unless of course they speak back to you, in which case you can feed them snacks.

udanis

Unless of course they speak back to you, in which you can feed them snacks.

Does your black blog call himself chewy?? If so, he loves cheese

His name isn't chewy, but he sure does love cheese.

hahahaha I'm sorry it must just be me, but I think this thread is hilarious. It reminds me of a family guy episode, or something a lil kid would ask hehe, no offense or anything udanis
Ha thanks? Maybe?

we get these threads every once in a while. i would say everyone has eye floaters. People become paranoid when using lasers and notice them when they get worried about their eyes. Chance are they were there before you ever touched a laser. eye floaters are harmless and normal.

Your probably right

They bother me when I am hunting, its very distracting when you are watching for movement over a large area.