Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ExtremeLasers

I'm interested to see how your laser turns out. I have been eyeing their modules for a while now.

I purchased one of their 50mW blue laser back when they had those on ebay and I received a 75mW blue laser in perfect tem00. That laser was a great buy, I think I only spent like $450 at the time. It was a steal.

hmm, they do go for cheap. the 100mW blue I was watching just sold for $616 I think which is way cheap.

The greens I obtained from them were 2-4mRad and slightly underpowered. After subsequent emails with them which ended in petty justifications, I left bad feedback which was promptly returned in addition to the banning of their future auctions.

Good luck!

Cyparagon said:
The greens I obtained from them were 2-4mRad and slightly underpowered. After subsequent emails with them which ended in petty justifications, I left bad feedback which was promptly returned in addition to the banning of their future auctions.

Good luck!

At least I am not alone ! :D The guy really is a pompous ass - I do not like him, nor his business ethics - or the way he preys on the unwitting. I hope Mike gets better treatment than either of us did, but everyone should remember that if he does, it is the exception, rather than the rule with this clown....

I believe he misspelled his own name, too - JERK is not spelled, "juric" it is JERK.

Now-Now Senkat !! He assures me that I am getting a good laser. His good English language has calmed my concerns.
I will not be biased by comments here ----- No -- not ever --- not on a bet....

Mike

Hemlock Mike said:
Now-Now Senkat !! He assures me that I am getting a good laser. His good English language has calmed my concerns.
I will not be biased by comments here ----- No -- not ever --- not on a bet....

Mike

HA ! :D

Seriously now for a moment ----- I have seen laser companies respond to the market and use the information from LPF to upgrade their product. That is why we review products here. I will not let info stated here about older product bias my opinions about this laser. I do appreciate your input.

Mike

Very well said, and I agree with you - there is a possibility that his standards have changed - I certainly hope so, or he will have hell to pay when you review it ! I greatly look forward to the review, and I hope he over-compensates and sends you a 1 watt instead ! :)

SenKat -- -- -- - -- - -- - In your dreams :D

He didn't know about me until after shippment. My product will not be "selected". Other suppliers like SKY have made great advances in their designs in the last year and EL should be no exception.

Mike

Keeps fingers crossed :) When do you expect it to arrive ? And - (this may have been covered...) but is it a 100mw ?

This is a BLM series 100  --- Power out specs are a little sketchy but the 100 would indicate 100 mW average out as with other suppliers here.  
As a 100, I'd expect 120 MAX dropping to ~100 mW no problem. Because it's TEC cooled, external temp within reason should be typical for the market.

Mike

i cant wait until you review this Mike, ive been watching this item over the past few months and always seems to slip out of my hands over $20-60 winning bid.
IMO even if this puts out around 80mw flat after warm up, $600 is still a top price.

bump - have you gotten the laser yet? if you already reviewed it or something and im just being unobservant then oops on my part :-/

STAY AWAY ! GAH !

Sorry...gut instinct. I will HAPPILY eat crow if I am proven wrong...in this case, I will "proclaim" guilty until proven innocent, sorry folks. We'll have to wait to see how things turn out with Mike - I know he doesn't have a single biased bone in his body, so I fully expect this to be a fair, and equitable review ! Now...if he can just step away from the fireworks barge for a night..... :D