Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DragonLasers 655 fixing checklist

I've decided to make a thread showing step by step & how long it takes for my 655 labby to arrive at DL, get fixed & get back to me.

Im doing for others(in case they ever need to return or fix an item & what to expect) but also to keep me seeing how progress is going along.

Checklist:

Contacted DragonLasers concerning repairs being needed & received RMA #: Done on 8/16/2015

Item shipped via USPS: Done on 8/17/15

Item received by DragonLasers: Done on 8/31/15

Repairs done by DragonLasers and shipped back to me: Done on 9/22/2015

Item received back & working: Done on 10/01/2015

:beer:

-Alex

Last edited:

APEX1

Thanks for sharing Alex!!! What did CNI say? If I'm correct even though you bought it from DL doesn't CNI have to be the one to fix it???
Edit: just seen your shipping it to DL lol guess that answers my question

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing Alex!!! What did CNI say? If I'm correct even though you bought it from DL doesn't CNI have to be the one to fix it???
Edit: just seen your shipping it to DL lol guess that answers my question

Haha, yep it has to be shipped to DL(which most likely will send it to CNI).

I'll keep you updated :)

-Alex

Seems like the labby will be in DL's hands next week. My laser is halfway to being back in room showing off it's photons! :D

-Alex

Encap

Update, DL has received the labby :beer:

-Alex

Good news---so now the question is if they will repair or replace it as defective under warantee or will they charge you for the repair because the damage was done by you not connecting it and operating it properly which caused the damage. Will be interesting to see how they handle the situation.

Good news---so now the question is if they will repair or replace it as defective under warantee or will they charge you for the repair because the damage was done by you not connecting it and operating it properly which caused the damage. Will be interesting to see how they handle the situation.

DL said they would do repairs free of charge for me.

-Alex

Pman

I don't understand the lunch comment...
This was a good idea Alex. Can't REP you yet:(

Gabe

I don't understand the lunch comment...
This was a good idea Alex. Can't REP you yet:(

Hak was pointing out how he felt the thread may have been useless, what with him making a new thread for every little detail. I understand where he's coming from, but I'm fine with it. It's natural for someone to get super anxious for a laser to arrive ;)