Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Diode Repair & Services / Internal Ground Re-Routing / LPC, LCC, SMOC, PHR 805's

JLSE

Re: Diode Repair & Services / Internal Ground Re-Routing / LPC, LCC, SMOC, PHR 805's

you should try to put 2 emitters of different wavelengths in one multi pin diode.
Now i would buy that.

Have had this in mind as well as other things.. :eg:
There is plenty of room for some interesting ideas, though
making them happen is a whole other ball game :undecided:

Re: Diode Repair & Services / Internal Ground Re-Routing / LPC, LCC, SMOC, PHR 805's

Holy cow, man.
13zr38l.jpg

Nice work!

damn man,

that's fantastic work! how on earth you solder those wires o_O I just don't get it :D:wave::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Yep That is amazing! I can barely see the wires on an open can even with a magnifying glass. You should have been a brain surgeon! rewireing nerves or something!

+1

This is some exciting stuff your doing JLSE! Your projects are an inspiration to builders and experimenters.:beer:

This is amazing, great work! :drool:

JLSE

damn man,

that's fantastic work! how on earth you solder those wires o_O I just don't get it :D:wave::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Im busy with some other stuff, but will get a video posted of the actual soldering
though the only diodes I have on hand in LOC are dead ones, so it will just be a demo..
But gives an idea. Not easy, thats the best way I can put it.

Yep That is amazing! I can barely see the wires on an open can even with a magnifying glass. You should have been a brain surgeon! rewireing nerves or something!

+1

What always gets me is when you take you eyes off the microscope and try
to visually inspect the work with the naked eye :crackup: just not happening.

This is some exciting stuff your doing JLSE! Your projects are an inspiration to builders and experimenters.:beer:

Appreciate it.. Got the silly idea one day to consider making my own custom diodes..
Im still not sure how far I can take that idea, but its definitely worth the try.
As long as the ideas pop into my head, I have to at least try :D

This is amazing, great work! :drool:

Thanks man :beer:

Can you fix the mitts 500 I sunk 2.3A into? :gun:
Or either of my pl450's? one got crushed a bit b4 I fired it up.. the other had twisted off pins and may have shorted out. I have 135+69+69$ into these and there dead to me atm...

Last edited:

JLSE

Can you fix the mitts 500 I sunk 2.3A into? :gun:
Or either of my pl450's? one got crushed a bit b4 I fired it up.. the other had twisted off pins and may have shorted out. I have 135+69+69$ into these and there dead to me atm...

I could take a look at them for you, but no guarantee if I cannot test them
before hand..

Depending on the extent of the damage, it will determine what can
be done. Worst case scenario, you will only have shipping to add to
the loss :undecided:

Drop me a PM and I can get you my address and work out the details. :beer:

ARG

I dont get it, where is the proof? is he linked to JLSE?

The guy offering the repair service is JLSE, he didn't refund a customer 600$ after one was requested. He has disappeared since with no explanation, good enough proof for me.

ped

I know the situation..but how do you know its JLSE?

Last edited: