Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Diode Repair & Services / Internal Ground Re-Routing / LPC, LCC, SMOC, PHR 805's

Re: Diode Repair & Services / Internal Ground Re-Routing / LPC, LCC, SMOC, PHR 805's

No matter how bad this MAY seem to appear.. I still have faith in Joe & Lucy and believe this issue will be resolved-- it was a shame that it had to go so 'public' in some cases that move has helped in others it did not.

If I needed to get something from TLC I would have no qualms...but I DO feel badly also for Lady Regina..hakzaw

Last edited:
Re: Diode Repair & Services / Internal Ground Re-Routing / LPC, LCC, SMOC, PHR 805's

I know the situation..but how do you know its JLSE?

It sounds like armedwithuzi is ASKING for service, not offering it. DJNY is in turn warning him that things aren't going well where JSLE is concerned.

Well I Still have hope he will re-surface with the mits500 I sent him 7 months ago. Like I said b4 it was dead to me when I sent it out but he hasnt been reachable for months now. I trusted him with my stuff so Hopefully he gets back at it. Hard to tell why he just dropped all this stuff like a rock he had such great ideas and skillz...

IsaacT

If you read the first post of THIS thread, it seems as if he bit off more than he could chew, got choked a bit, and decided that disappearing was better than having to work everything out with the person/people he owed money or products to.

I read that one too I cant say for any one elses problem all I can do it mention my own. I read teh details of that post but I have no way of verifying anything.. mainly because he dissappeared.. Jail dead D&O~! I duno.. cuz he doesnt respond.. makes me think jail.. because they would ban him from laser threads if he got caught making and selling here. Or maybe he was recruted... that would also make him un available here.. I duno I am also sorry for her loss alot more than mine but shit happens.. I am not defending him but I can possibly understand it.

Last edited:

Jail dead D&O~! I duno.. cuz he doesnt respond.. makes me think jail..

His youtube account has been recently active, seems like he's just ignoring everyone.