Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Diode Press Sets

I got to use my extractor set last weekend and my hats off to the man Flaminpyro! These little babies work great! As a hobby we're pretty lucky to have creative folks like FP that make our lives so much easier. Thanks Jeff

Last edited:

Well thank you very much for the kind words I do appreciate them :thanks:

I need to get a new lathe I have just about wore out this one so I am lowering
some prices now, Thanks to every one who has bought from me over the years :bowdown:

As of 3-17-15 new lower prices on presses

Jeff...

I got to use my extractor set last weekend and my hats off to the man Flaminpyro! These little babies work great! As a hobby we're pretty lucky to have creative folks like FP that make our lives so much easier. Thanks Jeff

Last edited:
I would like set 4, but I would like it with a 3.8mm and a 5.6mm press instead of a 9mm press. Any chance you could do that?

Last edited:
Are these still being sold? I made a purchase a few weeks ago and haven't seen any response or product. I've trying contacting flamingpyro by e-mail and haven't heard back. I guess I'm going to have to contact PayPal and get the charges refunded.

Does anyone know of an alternative vendor?

-David

Hi Olympus,
You should have bought them a long time ago it's ingenious apparatus to help us build better and better. i bought all the press at once and these take the "W" out of work. These are a priceless commodity for the money like all Jeff's tools of the trade. don't know what i would do without them..

Rich:)

Just to ensure the record is straight, although it took the better part of a month, my press / removal sets arrived in good condition. I just pressed my first few diodes and am happy with the set.

rajhlinux

I don't understand why I can't find such important and useful laser tools like these on Amazon or on eBay.
Are these still in production? I do not want to get used tools.
This is why lathes are so important, you can make these types of tools without relying on the internet.

rajhlinux

Are these still being sold? I made a purchase a few weeks ago and haven't seen any response or product. I've trying contacting flamingpyro by e-mail and haven't heard back. I guess I'm going to have to contact PayPal and get the charges refunded.

Does anyone know of an alternative vendor?

-David

The moderator needs to remove that paypal link, I was also tempted to make a purchase. Seems this service is long gone and random money is being generated into that paypal account of OP's.