Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DarkLasers .com about to launch!

i changed a few things. Try it now.

Heres a copy and past of what it came out to be for me after i made the changes.
Special Instructions or Order Comments
TEST for weight issue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shopping Cart Contents

Qty. Item Name Total
1 x Aixiz Module 'single' $4.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$4.99Sub-Total:

$6.10United States Postal Service (1 x 3.10lbs) (Priority Mail (2 - 3 days)):

-$0.50Discount Coupon: Dark Discount :

$10.59Total:

Final Step
- continue to confirm your order. Thank you!

You try now and post your results please

Tyler

D

Deleted member 8382

what about out of USA? are you going to ship outside?

wth... i need to figure this out.

I may shut down the site for a while guys. This needs sorting out.

Anyone have any experience with ZenCart USPS shipping module?

Tyler - Dark Lasers

HIMNL9

Hurry up and be out with it. Lol god those $90 8x diodes were just calling me

Where ? ..... Where ? ..... *slurp*

:D if they just go down a litle bit more ..... :p :D

..... but then i have to considerate the shipping in Italy ..... oh, hell :p

Not any more :rolleyes:

That DOES suck! I am sorry to hear that you will no longer be able to offer members here the benefit of your builds any more. :cryyy: I read some glowing reviews of your work by Grix, Maxi3D and others, that spoke about your fine craftsmanship and the quality of your completed lasers.

NOPE! that peice of sheiza is GONE FOR GOOD!! check for youself. fucking troll... lol

I am going to have SF-AW diodes for sale "just the diode" for $44.99!!

Within a few weeks, i will have 100 of them.

Do you know when you might have more o-like modules? Like the 150mw and 200mw? BTW I still got the same results for the shipping charges, the weight for the aixiz module says .1lbs, but it estimates at 3.1lbs.

Yeah, i'm looking into it.

anyone who needs to order ANYTHING may order directly from ME via PM, and i will cover most of the shipping. shipping withing the US should never be more than $5 for priority. International is another story though...

So to remedy this, i may offer free shipping on everything, and just adjust the actual price accordingly. whatever it would take to ship that heavy of an item.

That sound like a good idea? I wont overcharge, i dont believe in making money off shipping. thats just a standard courtesy all businesses should practice IMO.

And YES i have FIVE 50-60mW O-like modules im about to list for pre-sale. They are the same price, and ship VERY quickly. 2-3 days inside US (wich is the ONLY place i am allowd to ship O-like modules due to Suisie and I's agreement) wich i think is only fair.

the 50mW modules will be $33 plus shipping "i would estimate 3-4$ priority. I wont ship o-likes first class. too delicate.

And i will have the entire line of 30mW - 200mW modules for sale soon. and i hear rumors of a 250mW module in developement!!!! but thats just a rumor... lets cross our fingers!!

But for now, i am stocking FIVE 50mW modules that will fit in Jayrobs AWSOME mini green host. Currently no module higher than 50mW will fit... unless fitted with a flexdriver.

Also, would you all want me to carry DX modules? or are they crappy? because i can get boatloads for cheap DX sais. and i would sell them the same price as they do, not less, as not to compete.

Same as my agreement with DrLava, I can sell his drivers all i like, but can NOT sell them for less than $23, even though i could afford to with how many i buy at a time. But Drlava and i made an agreement, and thats how its gunna be. But hey! Flexdrives for $23 and shipped in 2-3 days in US. and i can afford to offer free shipping on these.

So Flexdrivers $23 SHIPPED! (Within USA)

Any other ideas for stock guys? maybe some cheap 5mW greenies that are cool. "do i need a permit or liscense to sell 5mW lasers? or just anything higher than 5mW?'

Thank you for all the help guys, much apreciated, this is helping me achieve my goal of having the absolute cheapest prices available.

Tyler

Nope, it will stay, BUT a very very large DISCLAIMER will be posted in the 8x sled's description, containing a summary of all the info in the thread you just linked.

And i will re-label the power outputs i have listed.

But i am still selling them. They ARE good diodes. I have 3 running succesfully.

INCLUDING MY 428mW CR2 Keychain!! 305mA

But thank you Milli, I will be sure NOT to be the one false advertising. plus, i'm out of stock anyways.

Tyler - Dark Lasers

You mentioned on another thread about having a PHR sale. Got any LPC's coming in soon?

Shipping cost (the 3lb issue) fixed. See my PM for more info. People should now find shipping costs are more reasonable. Can someone in the US confirm this for me?

yup its all fixed!!

And ALL my PHR products are listed for sale NOW!

PHR sled $9.99
PHR diode $12.99
PHR in module $15.99

Cant beat that!

Plus dont forget the "Dark Discount" for 10% off your order!!!

Tyler - Dark Lasers

Welcome to Dark Lasers!

You should carry complete bluray and red modules. complete with driver soldered on and enclosed in aixis modules