Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Custom 594 sale $375us. SOLD

Attachments

• fEBrtgX.jpg
    fEBrtgX.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 117
  • StCqRz7.jpg
    StCqRz7.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 5O6YySR.jpg
    5O6YySR.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

BobMc

Re: Custom 594 sale

Ditto! ^^^^^^^^

Your letting your new build go? Hoping it finds a good home. She's sure is a beauty!

Can't believe you're selling it, a one of a kind piece of work! Good luck +rep

Yeah Ive just been served with a firearms prohibition order! Witch means I can have police search my house any time day or night without notice or warrent, and my hidden draw with all my custom build artworks are going to have to go, I would rather my friends here at LPF enjoy them than NSW police confiscate and destroy them, So some of my favourite customs will be appearing here on BST soon and maybe some on eBay also. They will be very reasonable prices!

Yeah Ive just been served with a firearms prohibition order! Witch means I can have police search my house any time day or night without notice or warrent, and my hidden draw with all my custom build artworks are going to have to go, I would rather my friends here at LPF enjoy them than NSW police confiscate and destroy them, So some of my favourite customs will be appearing here on BST soon and maybe some on eBay also. They will be very reasonable prices!
You can send them to me to hang onto until the coast is clear ! :crackup:

Last edited:

BobMc

Sorry to hear that Billy, that's terrible. If you don't mind me asking is it something the Police just do on random? I remember when they confiscated the firearms in Australia thought that was not a good thing. Their trying to do that crap here in the States but we're fighting it with all we can. Best wishes.

Ps, I will be watching, not that I want to benefit from your misfortune but if I buy any from you I'll sell them back to you if/when the cost is clear, at the same price. Can't see you losing your pride and joys. ( if it helps)

How badboybilly did it ever happen to you?
Strange news to YOU that you say you have the 2nd amendment!

Handheld Laser or Laserpointer HAS HAS FALLEN FOREVER?​

Sorry to hear that Billy, that's terrible. If you don't mind me asking is it something the Police just do on random? I remember when they confiscated the firearms in Australia thought that was not a good thing. Their trying to do that crap here in the States but we're fighting it with all we can. Best wishes.

Ps, I will be watching, not that I want to benefit from your misfortune but if I buy any from you I'll sell them back to you if/when the cost is clear, at the same price. Can't see you losing your pride and joys. ( if it helps)

That is very nice of you Bob very much appreciated, Rather not go into it to much but no doesn't happen randomly, Anyway I've also posted my favourite laser still not approved yet but man this is a buity!

http://laserpointerforums.com/f40/custom-corrected-nubm08-blackbuck-adjustable-6w-99500.html

I can't go cheaper than $470 Aussie dollars!

How badboybilly did it ever happen to you?
Strange news to YOU that you say you have the 2nd amendment!

Handheld Laser or Laserpointer HAS HAS FALLEN FOREVER?​

Yeah mate as long as there's nothing illegal in my house shouldn't have any more problems!

BobMc

That is very nice of you Bob very much appreciated, Rather not go into it to much but no doesn't happen randomly, Anyway I've also posted my favourite laser still not approved yet but man this is a buity!

http://laserpointerforums.com/f40/custom-corrected-nubm08-blackbuck-adjustable-6w-99500.html

I can't go cheaper than $470 Aussie dollars!

Tell you what, if that 470 includes shipping I'll take it off your hands? You won't need to wait for it to be approved. :)

Edit; am concerned about customs? Will send pm to discuss plan. Pm sent.

Last edited:

It's sold pending payment in the morning guys, I mean the corrected 08 not the 594!

BobMc

Darn! Missed it by, '' , that much. :D

CE5

Yeah mate as long as there's nothing illegal in my house shouldn't have any more problems!

Hey there B3, sorry to hear about your current circumstances. I was also dismayed to learn that Australia, classifies Laser pointers as prohibited weapons.
"Prohibited weapons include several types of knives, concealed and ceremonial weapons, laser pointers, cross bows, claws knuckle susters, nunchakus and some other weapons. The full list of the prohibited weapons and their description is contained in reg 6 of the Summary Offences Regulations 2016 (SA)."

And I understand how moving a few of your pieces at present would be helpful in generating some funds towards legal fees etc;
But have you considered decommissioning them as lasers per se, and reworking the majority of your collection into Cree, type flashlights?

The law can't nick flashlights yet!
Just sayin'
Good luck mate.

Hey there B3, sorry to hear about your current circumstances. I was also dismayed to learn that Australia, classifies Laser pointers as prohibited weapons.
"Prohibited weapons include several types of knives, concealed and ceremonial weapons, laser pointers, cross bows, claws knuckle susters, nunchakus and some other weapons. The full list of the prohibited weapons and their description is contained in reg 6 of the Summary Offences Regulations 2016 (SA)."

And I understand how moving a few of your pieces at present would be helpful in generating some funds towards legal fees etc;
But have you considered decommissioning them as lasers per se, and reworking the majority of your collection into Cree, type flashlights?

The law can't nick flashlights yet!
Just sayin'
Good luck mate.

A lot are already in high end flashlights like Coast-Led Lenser-Jetbeam,

They are still portable lasers of high power and therefore illegal
I have a lathe though and if I feel the need to build another custom laser down the road I sure will, I'm not selling all just a few of the high power ones, it's easy to hide 1 or 2 but not 15 yeah!