Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Complete guide to owning lasers- Please Read

DEON

on the off chance that so I have framed this so traditions will be less. On the off chance that it's not all that much inconvenience pulverize laser and put the crown, back of the laser and battery charger in one gathering, and the laser lodge, and battery in another pack. First gathering set apart as charger + batteries and the second independent as Flashlight Housing.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
on the off chance that so I have framed this so traditions will be less. On the off chance that it's not all that much inconvenience pulverize laser and put the crown, back of the laser and battery charger in one gathering, and the laser lodge, and battery in another pack. First gathering set apart as charger + batteries and the second independent as Flashlight Housing.

Huh, WTF? o_O

DEON
Joined Saturday at 5:47 AM
Last seen Yesterday at 5:25 AM

EVERYBODY needs to make an 'intro' with location IN THE TITLE--and it must be also in their personal profile--had that been done --no doubt we have a member who CAN translate--that post is SO hard to understand... so a waste of everybody's time..

it is a excellent thread and sticky worthy ..IMHO

DEON
Joined Saturday at 5:47 AM
Last seen Yesterday at 5:25 AM

EVERYBODY needs to make an 'intro' with location IN THE TITLE--and it must be also in their personal profile--had that been done --no doubt we have a member who CAN translate--that post is SO hard to understand... so a waste of everybody's time..

it is a excellent thread and sticky worthy ..IMHO

DEON-- please post again in YOUR language-- we will translate for you.. no problems

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter

With a forecast of some serious ban hammers. :LOL:

here-comesthe-banhammer-here-comes-the-ban-hammer-48476963.png

I’ve been trying to read all the stickies with introductory info but somehow missed this one up until now. Glad I found it. Better late than never. Thank you for taking the time to write it up! 🙏 👍

Luis_Mcdowell

offered rep. Hopefully, this is read by new individuals who have these inquiries. covers everything: