Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Closed thread.

daguin

Re: Paypal dispute by DieselMarine

Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they won't.

I'm not sure who said that, but it's really true.

Glenn

Heraclitus said "The only constant is change"

ALL people change throughout their lives

The problems come when people:

Try to force (or trick) someone else to change
Or try to predict what the change will be
Or try to speed up the process of change

The fact remains, that without traumatic coercion,
ultimately, the only person that I can change (or control) is me

Peace,
dave

RESPECT FOR anybody reppin the USA.

But your not there yet. Many people can't cut it in boot camp.

But still, no matter what, respect to you bloomie for doin what your doing, but don't count your chickens yet.

Oh I don't know, my wife made it through AF boot camp. I'm sure Bloomie will manage.

Jaime AF by tsteele93, on Flickr

Where are you going to boot camp BP? Is San Antonio the only one?

Oh I don't know, my wife made it through AF boot camp. I'm sure Bloomie will manage.

Jaime AF by tsteele93, on Flickr

Where are you going to boot camp BP? Is San Antonio the only one?

Yep, San Antonio, then off to Goodfellow for my tech school, also in Texas :p

Bloom, you could go pararescue if you can carry your rucksack and another airman while simultaneously giving a plasma transfusion after you parachute onto your downed comrades position.

Or you could just hit the chow hall and take a shower after pushing the joystick. :D

Bloom, you could go pararescue if you can carry your rucksack and another airman while simultaneously giving a plasma transfusion after you parachute onto your downed comrades position.

Or you could just hit the chow hall and take a shower after pushing the joystick. :D

In all honesty, PJ's my dream job, I haven't stopped pursuing it for about 8 months now. Hence the maroon beret and PJ flash as my avatar, and motto in my sig. I've been training nonstop for it, and I plan to cross-train into it in ~58 months. I've even got it in my plan to do a SEALfit course the second to last year to see where I'm at. I've got a buddy who dropped out of INDOC because his dad was going to pass while he was away, so he's been giving me tips on INDOC life and such. You've got no clue how bad I want to do this, PJ is my passion. It's a damn shame I was never "fit" beforehand, now I'm paying for it for the next ~6 years. Hell the word alone gives me an adrenaline rush, I can't wait to hit selection.

Last edited:
Bad habits or human nature as an excuse seam to be a constant for the weak or those stuck in the middle. But you can always cut your hair short and buy a suit....