Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED: Projector - $55 9mm 445nm diodes (0 remaining)

I'll send them in a letter and make sure I bend the pins so it makes the size limitations for a letter and not a package. The modules I'll just throw stamps on and mail individually :p

Whew:beer: That's good news,

Just make sure that when you send them out you package them very good (as I'm sure you will).

:thanks:
Mattronium

LOL. Thanks for all the responses and hard work. Those of us that ordered less (me) benefited the most from your efforts. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
ImA4Wheelr. 283578 said:
LOL. Thanks for all the responses and hard work. Those of us that ordered less (me) benefited the most from your efforts. Much appreciated.

What he said :)
Seriously though, a big THANK YOU for all your hard work and effort it is much aperaited.

Woo! Have you tried extracting the lens holder off any of them? I know how, I just want to know how difficult it is

Was happy to provide cheap lasers to those who could otherwise not afford it, such as myself. The struggle.

What he said :)
Seriously though, a big THANK YOU for all your hard work and effort it is much aperaited.

Thank you for being a part of it :)

Woo! Have you tried extracting the lens holder off any of them? I know how, I just want to know how difficult it is

As of now, no. I have had tests and etc, pretty much my hardest semester yet. I didn't realize it until too far into the group buy (also I don't have 24 hour access to a vice) but feel over the summer I may do another one

Last edited:
Update: Everyone in the US check your PayPal, tracking is there (crazyspaz I will PM you yours). As for those international, I will pack yours this weekend and try to mail them out on Monday. Have a great weekend :beer:

WOW --- You are FAST.....
Expected Monday in spite of
daylight saving time !!!!
HMike

"There be diode (s) and modules here" in the mail box!!!! (Star Trek reference)
Just got the package today. Well packed and in good order.
Nicely done, a smooth GB if ever I saw one.
Now the hunt for a driver and host begins. :>)
KUDOS to petters, many thanks.

Last edited:
No problem
As for international group buy persons, just finished shipping your packages. Willupdate everything including the shipping sometime today.

Once you all get your packages, group buy will be complete :san:

Package just arrived.:gun:

Thanks so much petters!:beer:

Last edited:
I got mine today !!! Sorry I can't leave
you +Rep.....
Thanks for your work on this smooth GB.
HMike

Got mine today. Looks good through the anti-static bag. Thank you. Hitting the rep button, but I don't understand that whole process and if it will give you any street cred points or anything cool.

Thanks, yeah the whole rep process is beyond me right now. Might have to start repping people soon because I never realized it was commonly used until I started actually being an active member.

Got mine today. Looks good through the anti-static bag. Thank you. Hitting the rep button, but I don't understand that whole process and if it will give you any street cred points or anything cool.

Anyone built any new lasers with there diodes yet!!!!!
Assembled mine into a module and now looking for a host and driver.
Sinners Cypreus Series II host looks pretty sweet.

rhd

I don't know how you shipped my diode, but whatever you used resulted in a $20 customs fee.

Ouch! I've never encountered that on such a low value item. Doesn't quite make sense.

Wow, that sounds absolutely ridiculous. I shipped it the same way I shipped to you last time, you didn't get any customs fees then, right? $20 is just insane, but I never even took customs fees into consideration at any point in the group buy until ryan messaged me a few days ago about it. Everything was going so smoothly, that I just didn't think. :( Sinner and ryan are still awaiting their packages, I truly hope the same situation does not happen to them and sorry it happened to you.