Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED: Osram PL 530 Modules: 808 nm to 530 nm OPSL Technology - Narrow .3 nm Linewidth (new, old stock)

I've tried to find the package, the last tracking report shows Feb. 27th after leaving Chicago, the item was mailed on the 23rd, so it is missing. It is possible it was stolen somewhere along the way, or more likely, ended up in the wrong bag going somewhere else and may turn up, but I'm no longer holding my breath. I asked the seller to insure the item, USPS shows 100 dollars insurance, I hope he didn't insure for only 100.

Yikes! I had a package that got lost and it finally turned up, but it was sent back to the sender in Indonesia. While it was at a station only 10 miles away I tried very hard to get it delivered, but it didn't help. You might want to start a case in the USPS service. It takes forever to get a resolution, but it might help.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Oh, I sure hope the package is not lost or worse stolen. Thanks for the update. I’m hoping for the best.

I emailed Wess, the seller, but he doesn't normally answer emails on the weekend. USPS tracking still shows the same, no updates since 27 Feb.

Arctos

I emailed Wess, the seller, but he doesn't normally answer emails on the weekend. USPS tracking still shows the same, no updates since 27 Feb.
Not a good sign. Was it lost in a transit facility or?
Best of luck.

Don’t know, no response from the seller yet, tried twice through email. Looking at the record, it does not appear he put the full insurance on it I asked to be invoiced for, just 100. Why can’t sellers listen, it was a condition of sale. This has happened before where a seller won’t follow my request for full insurance, but nothing has ever gone missing before. It still may show up, if it was misrouted. I asked for signature proof of delivery, at least he did do that but my bet is he will balk at refunding, if the post office lost it.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I'm a bit concerned by the lack of response from the seller. The tracking number is definitely legitimate I take it.

You should have no problem getting a refund from eBay or PayPal if you went through either of them. Even if you only used a credit card, you should still be able to get a refund if it never gets delivered. I would think this is the sellers problem especially if he didn't insure it as requested.

Safe Travels Bro
send me the total damages and PP addy --i THINK I wanted two? len 77422