Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED/MOVED- New thread in OP, Combined everything in one place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: UPDATED- MASSIVE SALE- C6 Heatsinks (Cu & Al), Flashlight, Batteries, Parts, etc.

Thanks Pete, spent 6 hours of my birthday, yesterday, sitting waiting around for treatment :(

Re: UPDATED- MASSIVE SALE- C6 Heatsinks (Cu & Al), Flashlight, Batteries, Parts, etc.

Mine are ordered and on the way. Better get yours before they are all gone!
Happy Birthday to ya and hope the 6 hour wait doesn't matter because the treatment is worth it!

Last edited:

Still a bunch for sale

Come on guys, buy now and get a secret discount. PM me with what you want and I'll hook you up with a better price when you buy 3+ items.

:bumpit:

"supply" is running low. Once its gone I wont be getting anymore so speak now or forever miss out

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAL !!! :)
Wish I had some $$$ to take part in your sale.

Re: UPDATED 3/5- Everything is for sale -_-

:bumpit: I am selling everything I own laser related and also flashlight related (minus the K40vn and Barracuda). Making proper FS ad this weekend; PM me if you want early draw at anything

check first post for update

Last edited:

wait.
what.

Chemo?? What?!

I wish I had money right now :(

IsaacT

Sending PM regarding projector. I really hate to see this :/ I know you will get through it though, and when you do it will be a happy day in these forums.

Got a few PMs, going to look through stuff and figure out prices and what not. WBS, projector is all yours if we can work something up, actually forgot I even had it, thats how often its used aka once!

Yeah, chemo......well not really, its interferion but no one knows what that is so I just say chemo. Chemo is close enough, interferion is just more frequent and a different drug and what not (was every day for a month and now its three times a week for 11 months).

Dont consider this a good bye everyone, just a step away to take care of me, my health and bills. Im quitting my job as well, just decided that today so to say its been a rough day is an understatement, got home and just bawled :cryyy:

Going to eat and then might reply to some PMs or just sleep, we will see.........

Last edited:

I am sorry to hear about this... I couldn't imagine having to let EVERYTHING go.

I am sending you a PM about some flashlight pricing :beer:

Hey - do you have any 501b heatsinks? Looking a black anodized one.

PM sent for Vinh Xvn, black and copper heatsinks, and a couple c6 hosts.

Edit: Saw the post below, Vinh Xvn is sold in case anyone else was wondering as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.