Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

(Closed) Final Projector GB.

DTR

But there were no addresses in the gift details. How would it generate a shipping label? Also shipping an item after a gift was sent would look kind of funny if PP did an audit.

I assume that you got their address in a PM or something. It is possible that if they did audit they could go in and match up the names but I have only had a problem when they put in the notes that it is for goods. If you are really worried about it you could always send to "LPF Member" as the name then they would have nothing to go on.:evil: Also I know from experience if they do find that you are receiving goods payments as gift they just start out with a warning email and won't do anything with the payments you have received.:beer:

This is useful as USPS's website does not have an option to print a label for first class. The Shipnow feature will.

Last edited:
Just sent paypal to ya!

Got it, thank you.

I assume that you got their address in a PM or something. It is possible that if they did audit they could go in and match up the names but I have only had a problem when they put in the notes that it is for goods. If you are really worried about it you could always send to "LPF Member" as the name then they would have nothing to go on.:evil: Also I know from experience if they do find that you are receiving goods payments as gift they just start out with a warning email and won't do anything with the payments you have received.:beer:

This is useful as USPS's website does not have an option to print a label for first class. The Shipnow feature will.

Ah, I get it now. Thanks again Jordan. :wave:

Not projector for me?

Read the original post. US only.

Last edited:
Projectors were send out an hour ago, and everyone should have their tracking numbers in their PM inbox.

Thank you men. :beer:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture0066.jpg
    Picture0066.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 156
You over paid by $0.68. I'll throw you in an uranium marble if thats OK with you.

Arrived today. It's got lots of neat stuff in there.

Marbleless, but that's oK.

IMHO this is well worth it just for the TEC and Phlat LED.

I have it disassembled but couldn't get the square glass tube out in one piece and a couple of the bounce mirrors. Otherwise it was a piece of cake.

Thanks

Last edited:
I received my carcas today!!! i've already gutted it. There are so many fs mirrors. I'm lucky because i needed some for my scanner. thanks tj.

Received mine yesterday. Already have it gutted and have new projects for the parts. :) I also think I figured out how to use the power supply for either a 12v or 5v supply.

Received mine yesterday. Already have it gutted and have new projects for the parts. :) I also think I figured out how to use the power supply for either a 12v or 5v supply.

Ok. Now that's interesting. As far as I know no one has tricked the thing into working outside the projector. Please share if this turns out to be the case. :)

Just to let you guys know that this guy here:
DSC06165.jpg

Makes for a Killer Star field.:)

It is what i used in this thread here:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/some-my-best-pictures-date-star-field-lots-pictures-61976.html

You can find it Right behind the telescoping lens assembly.

I have been trying for 3 months now to figure out how to power the driver IC up with no success. Hopefully with all these projectors now becoming available to members someone will figure it out because iam stumped.

Last edited: