Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLens GB #2 Interest_sign-up

Guys, please do not hurry, wait a little more. Not everyone can check LPF every day. Especially mgould who has written 11 messages since 2011.
Private mails can help.

Me too, when on holidays try not to touch internet for couple of weeks. Not because there is no coverage but just to take a rest. Same if someone is in hospital...
I see in the last table shipping to Spain has grown by 4.5 bucks. Am I living in the most distant country in the world?

I can order and pay for extra's and have Bob hold them until they show up to pay for them, if they don't within 30 days of closing this GB, he can send them to me.

Guys, please do not hurry, wait a little more. Not everyone can check LPF every day. Especially mgould who has written 11 messages since 2011.
Private mails can help.

Me too, when on holidays try not to touch internet for couple of weeks. Not because there is no coverage but just to take a rest. Same if someone is in hospital...
I see in the last table shipping to Spain has grown by 4.5 bucks. Am I living in the most distant country in the world?

Hmmmm....Yes.....Some members do not check LPF as often as others !!! I will contact MGould….I want this to bed ASAP TOO !!! I will also PM other unpaid members. Alaskan, THANK YOU for your offer !!! If needed, I will bump up my order also.

As to the unusual high cost to ship to Spain.....Well.....Spain is a most beautiful country in the world !!! BUT....My USPS sez....minimum ship weight, going First Class , is 16 oz = 24.50 USD ??? Well....Your ship weight is 6 oz ( 4 oz for glass and 2 oz for package )….but they say 16 oz minimum ?? and charge for 16 oz. I do not know why this is ??? Heck....Maybe Fedex would be less....I will check.

CDBeam

Last edited:
Is anyone there even ready to start on these lenses considering the shutdown of the country because of the coronavirus. It just seems like it might be a long wait to get these lenses if they still need to be fabricated.

I'm sure they would be happy to promise and take the money now anyway, good thing to consider.

Well...The way I see it.....Business is down in China....SO....The Manufacture is maybe ready to start on our run ??? Or...Maybe NOT....

SO.....the manufacture gets NO funds...until Alibaba clears the payment....and Alibaba does NOT clear the Payment until I notify them we are satisfied. Now...last GB...l inspected the shipment and found all In order...THEN notified Alibaba all was good. I will follow the same routine this time. Last time...it required 47 days to manufacture.

CDBeam

Well....Almost all paid up. Payment WILL go in Wednesday....Doors shut then !!

GB  2 CLENS   2_2020 9.png

Attachments

• Uncle Sam Pic base.jpg
    Uncle Sam Pic base.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 2
That's great, Bob. Looks like all but four sets have been paid for. Hope to get mine in a coupe of months, but not holding my breath.