Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLens GB #2 Interest_sign-up

FYI, for packages and products from China, and other infected countries. Being inside of the loop now that the US military is overseeing the relocating, testing, and the quarantine of US patriots returning from the quarantine zones in China. Here is a very recent information release about the virus. Classified sources and information not pertinant to this information release have been redacted according to rules of the NSC...

The "WARS" (Wuhan SARS) is comprised of a genetically modified version of a bioweapon that was developed by the PLA through the Institute of Medicine. This virus’s envelope protein has a genetic sequence that has been matched with a 2018 virus logged into the system using a BLAST ( Basic Local Alignment Search Tool) process. When using BLAST, it allows researchers to catalog viruses. A BLAST analysis confirmed that the envelope protein matches a SARS-like coronavirus registered electronically in 2018 by the Chinese Institute of Military Medicine, Nanchang Command. The National Center for Biotechnology Information lists this virus envelope protein genome sequence as AVP78033.1

The genetically modified Wuhan coronavirus envelope protein now has a brand new catalog designation QHD43418.1

BLAST analysis confirmed an identical genetic match for these two listings. The only people in the world who had posession of the virus AVP78033.1 was the Chinese Institute of Military Medicine.

Someone in a lab mixed other genetic material into the Wuhan coronavirus. This did not mutate naturally on its own. The reason virologists know that, is because when a virus mutates, its envelope also mutates. THE ENVELOPE PROTEIN MUST MUTATE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE VIRUS. The only way that the envelope protein of the viruses could match exactly, is if it had started out as the same exact virus, after it had been genetically altered in a laboratory. There is no other way in nature for this to take place.

This was the release of a bioweapon. It incorporated a SARS-like coronavirus component to it. This means that this virus is highly contagious according to studies published in The Lancet medical journal. This virus is so contagious that out of every 100 people, 83 will become infected based on the study.

The incubation period for this virus is 4-14 days. During the incubation period, infected people become contagious BEFORE they develop symptoms. This virus is spread by air. Breathing, coughing, sneezing, vomiting, etc. Once the person has gone through the incubation period, they will start to get symptoms (98% fever, 76% coughing and only 2% remain asymptomatic). Virus can survive on everyday surfaces for several weeks. It is highly spreadable. This virus can be transmitted through the eyes into the tear ducts, as well.

This is a public health disaster similar in severity of the Spanish Flu from 102 years ago, but this virus has a higher mortality rate. Spanish flu had mortality rate of 1.6%. This virus has a mortality rate of at least 15%, if you are lucky enough to be admitted to a hospital that can place you on a ventilator when you stop breathing on your own. As hospitals become overwhelmed, mortality rates will increase to as high as 70 - 85%.

That being said, 91% alcohol (Available from the pharmacy dept at WalMart) can be sprayed on the outside and inside of packages from China to sterilyze the virus. Allow a few minutes for the virus to be killed.

Bob

Last edited:

If the above info is correct....God help us !!! BB....do I understand correctly....this virus is a mutation of a China Bioweapon ??? The New World Order has found a way to cull the world population !!! The Spanish Flu Pandemic occurred when the world was not as near interconnected !!
Why is this info not world news !! What the Hell is going on ??? CDBeam

An accidental nuke detonation is still limited in it's range of destruction but a simple mistake with a bio weapon could have global reaching effects, this is very concerning stuff with no easy answers.

I'll need some corroboration before I take up the mantle of a biologic weapon. That is too easy for anyone to announce and this is one of the places I'd expect to get that kind of disinformation.

Well....Paul....I hope that is the case !! I am of the mind....Nothing would surprise me....and....really...I trust little I read....even though….I would like to believe...."The Truth is out There"....hahaha ! CDBeam

Well...Nothing would surprise me about the degree of both good and evil capacity of Human Beings. Always follow the money....for sadly....it will lead you to the core of evil Human Behavior. That said...I agree with Paul !!! Collaboration ???? Such a Health threat may even led to improved relationships between the countries of world....albeit it brief ! Later...CDBeam

Got ya down for 2 sets Paul !

Last edited:
That was from an email that came in yesterday. I redacted the military personell names and email addresses to comply with NSC regulations prior to passing it along. Today, I passed out printed copies to all of the hospitals in the area. I really hope it is wrong. I had to redact (remove) the section related to near future plans. CoG (Continuation of Government) plans are in place, and they are over-stocking the facilities to handle the extended time that those facilities may likely be in use. I prefer to shelter in place than to be crammed into an underground facility along with a bunch of government twits.

Virus envelope proteins aren't necessarily mutated when viruses mutate. Influenza is an example of those that do, but there are many that don't. I sure hope that this isn't man made. That would be very bad news indeed.

Mean Droid

Hello everyone.

I emailed Sanwu regarding an order I made last week and Francis tells me the current outbreak is China is affecting them too. They expect to start shipping orders on 10 February. Lunar new year wasn't mentioned as a factor in the delay.

Still waiting on China Manufacture reply. China New Year Holiday extended to 2.2.2020. In Shanghai and some other provinces...….Holiday extended to 2.9.2020. This will impact both communications and manufacture….But really....say a little prayer for them.....I cannot imagine how the situation is effecting their normal way of life !!

CDBeam

In time this too shall pass, also I think this virus is not as deadly as thought because the number of cases in China is likely under reported......that said I have been dealing with a bug myself this last week and wish nothing less than good health for everyone.

Last edited:
So far, according to reports, the coronavirus has killed 2% of those infected. Since this virus has a longer incubation period than SARS did, it maybe too early to know exactly how deadly it will eventually be. SARS killed 9.6% of those infected.

I think the word is out in Wuhan to go to the hospital at the first signs of infection. It is still not known if an asymptomatic person can transmit this disease. When that is known for certain it will go a long way towards containment. It is certain that a symptomatic person can infect others, so getting them away from the healthy population is the goal. After they die, the deed is done.

Coonie

Did thanos snap his finger or something? How many chinese are going to die?

Another update arrived yesterday. Two sequences of the genetic material that had been added to the SARS-like virus turns out to have been from HIV-1. The military is concerned that panic may make matters worst, so I have not yet been given clearance to release more of the technical data.

Any word from the chinese supplier? I'm hoping that they avoided getting exposed.