Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Checking up on DTR

gazer101

Is DTR still shipping out orders these days? If not, would any of you kind folks be able to sell me a cheap bare NUGM03 or NDG7475 diode?

I have re-capped NUGM03 diodes w/ FAC fiber which produce a square spot and no G Ball lens. I also have NDG7475 diodes available. PM me if interested.

Snecho

DTR is still out of commission as far as I know, but his shop is being run by @aug.

He is shipping out orders and still helping serve members with whatever they may need.

gazer101

DTR is still out of commission as far as I know, but his shop is being run by @aug.

He is shipping out orders and still helping serve members with whatever they may need.
Alright that makes sense. Just out of curiosity, do you know of any other US-based stores that sell powerful green diodes?

Snecho

Alright that makes sense. Just out of curiosity, do you know of any other US-based stores that sell powerful green diodes?
Not specifically no, the only other option I would think of is еBay.

Okay I haven’t been on in a while. What happened to Jordan? If it’s too personal, I understand. I just hope everything is okay.

Snecho

Okay I haven’t been on in a while. What happened to Jordan? If it’s too personal, I understand. I just hope everything is okay.
Last I remember his dog passed away and he was going through personal issues some months ago. He kind of disappeared after that.

Last I remember his dog passed away and he was going through personal issues some months ago. He kind of disappeared after that.
oh wow :( well thanks for informing me. that's horrible, i know what thats like, but i cant imagine what hes going through.

Sad to hear that. I've been in lurk mode around here lately but I was just looking at his shop a few minutes ago since I've been getting the itch to build a laser for the first time in years. If he's still shipping things I'll probable be ordering the diode from him in the near future.

Hi,
Yes DTR is still shipping I just received my order of bulk 12mm copper modules no to long ago.
Augie is filling orders in the meantime and helping Jordan with the shop the last time I was informed.
Rich:)

The mourning of this kind of 'best friend' is so very soon intense that Ceasar recommends NOT getting another dog for quite a while- the new dog will feel your hurt but not understand why. And some times they must feel that you are not happy with them...
It may even be best that the new dog is a very different breed.

The kindest thing you can do is walk your new dog at least 45 min a day or two walks a day...Your new dog does not actually like to lead-- but it is be lead or be the leader. I suggest NOT using a harness or one of those terrible retractable leashes. A very short leash make you do the walk correctly. Choker collars are not cruel as they mimic the same feeling the dog get when its carried in the mouth by one of their parents.
A gentle tug is all that is needed.. Pulling (with a choker) hard IS cruel.
There is a ton of advice from TDW on-line or in one of his books/dvds & TDW episodes etc.

Feel free to PM me & I will reply with links that will help you with your 'Best Friend(s)'

hak
(the 'other' DW)

Last edited: