Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cheap rip off or an actual 50mW 473nm laser for 30 bucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go ahead and buy one and tell us how it turns out.
j/k don't waste your money. You can get the same 405nm laser on ebay for $10 except they call it a 405nm.

I would bet it's about 405nm, and I sent them a polite short message. -Glenn

think of it this way I dont think its possible to manufacture them this cheap....

well im planning on buying it because it's so cheap and I'll give eveyone the info when it ever arrives

Your welcome Ill give the info how much power, what wavelength, and idk about pics because both of my cams are broke :(

HIMNL9

Keep in mind that a 405nm laser, when shined on these fabrics that fluoresce (like cotton, as example ..... never tried on a white t-shirt ?), looks as 460 / 470nm color ..... same thing on white paper for photocopiers and similars .....

Why would you order that laser for $30? You could have just ordered the exact same one on ebay for $10 and then gave me the extra $20 for showing you a cheaper alternative. There is a wealth of knowledge here to save you from wasting your money but if you choose to ignore that knowledge and learn on your own through expensive trial and error then so be it.

Why would you order that laser for $30? You could have just ordered the exact same one on ebay for $10 and then gave me the extra $20 for showing you a cheaper alternative. There is a wealth of knowledge here to save you from wasting your money but if you choose to ignore that knowledge and learn on your own through expensive trial and error then so be it.
Well I want to see if it is 473nm ebay or any other website will say it's 405nm plus it claims it has a power of 50mW so it doesn't matter on wealth of knowledge what matters is that these companies correct themselves besides it's very cheap.

Morgan

With latest developments it could turn out to be true blue, (I doubt this very much however!), but not 473nm, so don't get over excited until you can check wavelength... And, given the ratings of these new 445nm diodes, if yours does turn out to be true blue, it had better be WELL over-spec when you get it! That'd be a turn up for the books. 10x rated output!:crackup:

M
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.