Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

casio xj-a140 GB 38.50$ shipped us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benm

Just double checking on the 'Most every where else' - i suppose it includes holland.

If that's the case, write me down for one press-fit into a standard aixiz (no special lens), and pm me where to send payment.

Btw, i'd suggest getting them in an aixiz to everyone: those things are pretty mailman-abuse-proof ;)

Just double checking on the 'Most every where else' - i suppose it includes holland.

If that's the case, write me down for one press-fit into a standard aixiz (no special lens), and pm me where to send payment.

Btw, i'd suggest getting them in an aixiz to everyone: those things are pretty mailman-abuse-proof ;)

Same here.

Kiyoukan, mind telling us the total price of a diode pressfit in an aixiz module shipped ?

:wtf:

Math --- It's everywhere! :whistle:

Peace,
dave

But he did not make clear what the shipping cost is :thinking:
I guess I'll take it that it's $40.50 for a bare diode shipped. so $44.50 in both Benm's and mine's case..

Last edited:

Benm

I figured the same total - and thats fine with me.

If it helps to reach the number required i can take two diodes, just figure out how that affects shipping costs, but i'm sure it will be fine.

^ Yes, there should still be some available (by my count anyway).

2x for me shipped to the Netherlands :)
1x pressed into aixis module
1x bare diode
+ 2x 445 aixis lenses ( these are the full threaded ones right? )

if you could pm me the total price + your paypal adress ill send the payment asap

Last edited:
6 more to go till full common people call all your friends so we can get this ordered soon.

One 445nm diode with a glass lens please!

EDIT: wow, been lurking here for a year with only 2 posts...

Howie

kiyoukan,

How many more do you need for the GB? I know a couple people that might be in if there are homeless diodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.