Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Canceled order from Dr. Lava

tomsk

:bowdown:Hi everyone.
I was in Vietnam, and that forum for quite some time, have done many successful laser lamp, and most recently a blue laser 1600mW plants (under comparable information on the forum), use the driver from DX. However, I am not up to show off, but there are several questions this:
-I have ordered most recently by Andrew Kibler has two orders: an order the 3 Flexdrive V5 and 1 orders the 2 Flexdrive V5. But the two times were unsuccessful, was a lack of money in the account, 2 times a message from Andrew that was a purchase payment ($ 49). But then there are E-mail from Andrew reported to have destroyed two purchase orders on the grounds that "Sold Out" and promised to return my money ($ 49). But since then nearly a month has still not seeing what the feedback from Andrew confirmed the cancellation of orders and return the money. I have sent several e-mail asking for confirmation but no reply.
What do you understand me understand please explain: Andrew often have such problems or have trouble paying back the money? Andrew deceptive sales? Expect people to help. :mad:
Sorry my English.
Thank everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

You were never charged $49. He only takes the money from your account once he is ready to ship. If you got emails saying your orders were cancelled then you are fine.

dont fear.
he is one of the highest respected members both on this forum and on photonlexicon.
he wont scam anyone.

Check your bank balance and you will see you havn't been charged

Have you even been charged maby you should check and see !

tomsk

You were never charged $49. He only takes the money from your account once he is ready to ship. If you got emails saying your orders were cancelled then you are fine.

dont fear.
he is one of the highest respected members both on this forum and on photonlexicon.
he wont scam anyone.

Check your bank balance and you will see you havn't been charged

Have you even been charged maby you should check and see !

Thank everyone again.:cryyy:
If everyone say that I also somehow reassuring. But why do I send e-mail to Andrew did not see anything negative feedback?
:cryyy:

But why do I send e-mail to Andrew did not see anything negative feedback?
:cryyy:

Sorry, I dont quite understand this last part. Are you asking why Andrew never replied to your emails? If that is what you are asking... the reason is he is probably pretty busy getting another batch ready. I often don't get an email from him when I email him, but rest assured he will not scam you, he is a very trusted member.

Rest assured he will not rip you off he is probly
busy and will get to you as soon as he can ;)

Wow I just realized I'm 1/4 of the way to 10,000 posts look out Dave here I come. :crackup:

tomsk

Rest assured he will not rip you off he is probly
busy and will get to you as soon as he can ;)

Wow I just realized I'm 1/4 of the way to 10,000 posts look out Dave here I come. :crackup:

:bowdown:
Thank all, I will wait e-mail from Andrew, thank again.:bowdown:

I don't know if it was even fair to post this... 'Drew has been quite reliable IMHO! -Glenn

I ordered two flex drives and two boost drives from him about a week ago
I know he has a good reputation and I have purchased from him before with NO troubles.
I have been following with the latest stock problems and expected delays.
Both my orders were canceled and neither were charged.
Have faith that these will be back in stock soon.;)
(12x on hold for now)

It shows that other people believe the same as you Glenn that he is reliable so if anyone ever has a reason to think other wise direct them here ;)

I don't know if it was even fair to post this... 'Drew has been quite reliable IMHO! -Glenn

tomsk

I ordered two flex drives and two boost drives from him about a week ago
I know he has a good reputation and I have purchased from him before with NO troubles.
I have been following with the latest stock problems and expected delays.
Both my orders were canceled and neither were charged.
Have faith that these will be back in stock soon.;)
(12x on hold for now)

I also bought Andrew a few times, and found it very good, delivery time and quality. But this time do not understand what the reasons are still awaiting a response to Andrew.

jakeGT

I was gonna say, CHANGE The title please, this is not fair to andrew, he wouldn't rip anybody off, and you didn't get ripped off. you gotta wait more than an hour after you mess something up. And you don't even know if you even payed and want your money back? SOmethings wrong here,,,,

tomsk

I was gonna say, CHANGE The title please, this is not fair to andrew, he wouldn't rip anybody off, and you didn't get ripped off. you gotta wait more than an hour after you mess something up. And you don't even know if you even payed and want your money back? SOmethings wrong here,,,,

I'm so sorry.:(
I am also want to change title, but not any known as substitution?!?!

Sorry Andrew.

You can change the title by clicking "Edit" then clicking "Go Advance"