Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Canceled order from Dr. Lava

Hey all, this will actually be my first post, but honestly I read through a lot of posts and was actually referred to dr lava as the "only source" for drivers that are decent. So instinctively I purchased one. The only real reason I thought it was a good idea was through the posts around LPF. After realizing that 4 months later I am not going to get my driver or my money back from nautilus integration, I lost interest in making a laser for some time. I am currently working on one at the moment, but with other things its hard to spend a lot of time outside of study. I only hope that members in the community actually represent dr lava in a more realistic manner. He may be a provider of good quality items, but as with all business, I would have appreciated some notification of SOMETHING. Its been over 4 months and I still have received no response from him. Its such a shame that newcomers get told to go talk to him by other members and then order through the site to never actually even know whats going on. Just figured my opinion was worth something to all of you, even if I am a random nobody :yh:

Maybe flamingpyro Jeff could get you one and forward the bill to the good Dr. Just a thought.

Um, did you actually try contacting him via email? Because when there was some item I tried buying from his site, but he didn't make anymore (he should really take the sites down), he refunded me when he learned about it. You can try PMing him on Photonlexicon too.

Hey all, this will actually be my first post, but honestly I read through a lot of posts and was actually referred to dr lava as the "only source" for drivers that are decent. So instinctively I purchased one. The only real reason I thought it was a good idea was through the posts around LPF. After realizing that 4 months later I am not going to get my driver or my money back from nautilus integration, I lost interest in making a laser for some time. I am currently working on one at the moment, but with other things its hard to spend a lot of time outside of study. I only hope that members in the community actually represent dr lava in a more realistic manner. He may be a provider of good quality items, but as with all business, I would have appreciated some notification of SOMETHING. Its been over 4 months and I still have received no response from him. Its such a shame that newcomers get told to go talk to him by other members and then order through the site to never actually even know whats going on. Just figured my opinion was worth something to all of you, even if I am a random nobody :yh:
I never refer any to "Dr. Lava". The guy is a crook and a horrible business person. I think the "Dr" part should be removed from his name, whether he has achieved the title in real life or not, his actions prove he does not have the responsibility to wear it.

Get something from a reliable source. Here on the forum, CajunLasers, and Survival Lasers all have drivers for sale.

Last edited:
I think the "Dr" part should be removed from his name, whether he has achieved the title in real life or not, his actions prove he does not have the responsibility to wear it.

Muthaf:)ckas act like they forgot about Dre