Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Can Some Lasers Go Through Walls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tallmonkey,

X-ray LASER, man. Very dangerous. Like you gotta check your self into the nearest hospital. You need to tell the admitting staff the whole story and demand that they run tests to check for crainial cell damage. Only they can help you and they won't give a flip about the medicinal MJ use. Trust me man! You'll be safe there.

I really want him to find this thing, so everyone else will be like wtf >:p

Hi again,

I'm at my parents house using their computer and enjoying a short rest before I go back into the fray.

I had a long response typed out, but your site went down and I lost all of it so please forgive me if this is a bit abreviated. I don't feel like typing all that again...

dmacrae,

I am hesitant to try the tinfoil thing because it makes me look like I am on the lunatic fringe and my relatives would frown upon it. I tried a layer of reflective mylar and and a layer of 1/4 inch thick rubber between my matresses, but it didn't seem to help.

As for foil tape, I'll look into this. Money is a real issue for me, so I would have to be able to afford it.

And no, you have not offended me at all. I realize that most of the others were just poking a little fun at me. No harm, no foul.

Infinitus,

it's definitly not bedbugs or fleas, but it could be mites. I'll definity look into this.

Sopark4000,

I'm on trazadone and ambien for sleep.

HitShane,

Could be D/T's I guess...

luccax,

I am not a schitzo...

Duke,

I will try to keep you updated...

lethere,

Are you serious about running two microwaves with the doors open? I assumed you were joking.

hakzaw1,

Air mattress is a good idea. I'll try to borrow one from my brother and give it a try. And not I don't have a girlfreind. My wife died last year and i am now alone, but I so wish i had one...

Jeffrey,

invisible wavelength? IR wavelength? please explain further...

muti-thousand dollar system? could this be a sonic divice rather than laser?

Thanks for not beliving I'm crazy...

I'm trying not to be "so paranoid" but it is really hard when you don't know exactly what your dealing with.

Troll post? what do you mean? You think I posted this to cause trouble? Not my motive. I'm sincerely seeking help because I don't know what i'm dealing with here. I thought some laser pointer enthusists might at least steer me in the right direction. My back's agaist the wall here and i really don't know what to do next...

Also, what does OP mean?

meatball,

sub-millimeter wavelengths, farady cage? Can you expound a bit?

Duke,

I didn't lose intrest in my own thread. This situation has been so engulfing that I have not been able to respond until now. My apologies...

123splat,

I might have to check into a hospital over this, if at the very least, I'll get some uninterupted sleep.

Again, sorry these responses are so abrupt. But it was the best I could do with everything that has been going on. I'm convinced it's the building manger behind this and some of his staff. I made a huge sploof and there is no smoke or smell so he can't get me legally, so I think he's resorted to illegal means to try to drum me out of the apartment complex. It's HUGE apartment building with over a hundred aparments on each of the four levels. This company has millions in income and can afford top notch equipment. Whatever is being used against me, it's very real and NOT in my head. I'm sure of it now more than ever...

Anyway, thanks for all your input guys. Please keep it coming...

Much appreciated,

tallmonkey

No, I said FOUR microwaves. one in each CORNER. And the doors must be OPEN to allow the waves to disperse throughout the room to disrupt incoming differential wave lengths.

@tallmonkey -

Trazodone has some very very nasty side effects... tricyclics in general are no longer in use much as a result. Combined with ambien, you should be sleeping like a rock, the fact that you are not, deserves very serious attention. You may want to ask your doctor to gradually switch you over to something else, but I do realize how hard it is to find a combination that works.

OP means Original Poster.

Nobody is really serious about the microwaves. Please don't do that.

Hope you figure out what's bugging you, and get some rest.

Last edited:
could one of your neighbors be cooking meth or something and this be some sort of side affect?

9Ring

Targeted Individual.

TI

Jesse Ventura did a conspiracy theory episode on this EXACT thing.

The concentration area of TI's corresponds with old cold war ,post nuclear war, communication network towers . (GWEN)

These towers are huge.....the bottoms are used by phone companies today but the top of these towers are under Government control .

Facsinating that the OP told this story. If youre near one of those GWEN towers, maybe there is something to it

EDIT: this episode did come out on 12/17 the same date this thread was started.

Also to note. Most TI's are very well educated, post graduate and ALL had issues with state or federal government.
as per Jesse Ventura.

They actually visited a Gwen site with 4 TI's of course the TI's all "OOH i feel something. " However the TV crew were also experiencing equipment interference.

Government definitely tried mind control.

Last edited:
1) this op is a troll
Or
2) he's crazy. I have to be nice to crazy assholes all day long, don't expect me not to screw with them on the interwebz

This said it all to me

"I had been prescribed medical marijuana for my illness"

done.

Last edited:
Could you have one of your parents sleep in the bed? If it were me, I'd NEED for it to happen to someone else, validation would be very important.

Do these energy gadgets exist that you are talking about. One word. Yes.
Will the "government" use them on you who has no classified secrets. Two words. Hell No.

Something else is causing it. So take a look elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.