Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CajunLasers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I just wanted to share with the community my experience with Cajunlasers Store. His service, is absolutely phenomenal. Honestly, the best I've ever experienced in any field of business. I have yet to receive my products as I just placed my order today. I had an issue placing my order and emailed for support, his response was prompt, complete, concise, informative, polite, and very helpful. My problem was resolved and he personally sent me an email when it had shipped and provided a tracking number, not some automated spam. What's more, I received this email not even an hour after I placed the order! It was just incredible.

I ordered components to build a 1W 445nm laser, the one everyone seems to loves nowadays.

So, to anyone looking for laser parts and absolutely outstanding service I HIGHLY recommend looking first at Cajunlasers Store

Once I receive and build my laser I will update to detail quality of products, packing, etc... I will also post a review of the components in the review section of the board.

Thanks for reading and a big thanks to Clif from Cajun Lasers :thanks:,

Chris

Hmm, interesting, forum crash ate my post. Wonder if that would work for college professors now days. I do remember my floppy disk getting magnetized once though.

Back on topic though...

@cjt00000 - Why are you posting about your experience before you even have the product?

rhd

This looks like the modwerx store software... any connection?

Fiddy

I have been buying parts/hosts from Cajunlasers for over 3 months now.

Clif @ Cajunlasers is very friendly to talk to and also has a lot of knowledge on lasers.

He runs a awesome shop, i will recommend them to anyone.

Fiddy.

Last edited:

benmwv

The prices are a bit to inflated for me...

Especially since moh said he sold him all those heatsinks we all know what prices they could be sold for.

daguin

I have been buying parts/hosts from Cajunlasers for over 3 months now.

Clif @ Cajunlasers is very friendly to talk to and also has a lot of knowledge on lasers.

He runs a awesome shop, i will recommend them to anyone.

Fiddy.

=-=-=-=

Registrar: FastDomain Inc.
Provider Name....: HostMonster.Com
Provider Whois...: whois.hostmonster.com
Provider Homepage: HostMonster - Web Hosting

Domain Name: CAJUNLASERS.COM

Created on..............: 2011-06-08 13:39:14 GMT
Expires on..............: 2012-06-08 13:39:14 GMT
Last modified on........: 2011-06-08 13:39:14 GMT
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Peace,
dave

Fiddy

(Prior to opening his website he operated on eBay)

clif

In addition to Moh's heatsinks, I also provide an AixiZ module, a battery, and charger. I mainly missed the boat on Moh's big giveaway, my store items you see have been purchased long prior to the giveaway. The stuff I was able to aquire hasn't been shipped yet, and therefore isn't listed in my store. What price should I sell my kits for? I believe someone on LPF sells the ultrafire wf-602c - flashlight and heat sink only for $45, no charger, no battery, no aixiz module. My store sells all this for $39.99.????

Last edited:
If you've been paying his listed prices for three months, you've been paying more than you needed to. :can:

Peace,
dave

Dave his prices include the flashlight, heatsink, rechargeable batteries, charger and Aixiz module.

There are other seller who charge just as much for just the flashlight and heat sink. I think Clif's prices are perfectly normal when you add up what everything actually costs.

He's been selling for a long time now and not one bad thing has been said about him.

For anyone nervous about buying from Clif, don't hesitate. Since I began doing business with him 7 months ago, hes been nothing but nice, honest, and quick to get back to me and I have yet to hear one bad thing about him in those 7 months.

daguin

Dave his prices include the flashlight, heatsink, rechargeable batteries, charger and Aixiz module.

There are other seller who charge just as much for just the flashlight and heat sink. I think Clif's prices are perfectly normal when you add up what everything actually costs.

He's been selling for a long time now and not one bad thing has been said about him.

For anyone nervous about buying from Clif, don't hesitate. Since I began doing business with him 7 months ago, hes been nothing but nice, honest, and quick to get back to me and I have yet to hear one bad thing about him in those 7 months.

My comment was directed at his eBay sales (that Fiddy said he was buying from). In any event, the comment would also hold for items on his website that are NOT "kits."

I do not care in the least if someone makes a fair profit. I neither said anything bad about him nor about his customer service.

My only comments were that the things that he was selling on eBay (and now some of the things I looked at in his website) are available for less money from members here (and/or other eBay sellers) and that this "review/report" from the OP was premature.

Peace,
dave

Last edited:

jakeGT

And he has 2W+ diodes! Awesome! I'm gonna order a bunch, and then request a refund for all that do not output 2W.

Status
Not open for further replies.