Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cajunlasers going out of business sale

Pman

Placed an order too. Thanks for being there for the rest of us.
This is all pretty meaningless compared to family.

Pete

clif

BUMP!
I got the last mohgasm driver @1.25A :na:
i'm sad that youre closing because i loved your store and it's prices! Cant wait till the M140 arrives and i wish you the best! Will you be still active on the forums and will you keep your laser hobby going?

I'll try to pop in once in a while to see what's going on :beer:

IsaacT

I got the last 2 Kryton(5.6mm) cant wait til all this stuff comes in. I am going to need some really useful boxes or something.

I received my order today. I am sure going to miss the fast shipping you provided Clif.
All the best to you and your family:bowdown:

Yes that wouldn't be a bad idea, for anyone wanting to take on the name and run a store, it's got pretty good traffic. Not sure how that process works but if anyone's interested let me know.
Well i'm happy to host it if anyone wanted to take it over. Unfortunately, I'm not in the position to run it myself...

Received my order a few days ago!
Thank you for everything Clif! I wish you the best!

clif

Well i'm happy to host it if anyone wanted to take it over. Unfortunately, I'm not in the position to run it myself...

I have something in the works now, someone might be taking over the store.

IsaacT

Got the first 3 of my orders yesterday! I am up to my waist in diodes! :D

Zom-B

I just went to the page of BlitzBuck V3.1 (Rectangular) Adjustable 1.2-3.1A to see the datasheet... product gone... many many products gone... Then I found this thread.

It seems I was just in time with my order on the 8th w/ an M-140. I was told that I had to go to Cajunlasers because he's the best and has stuffz that DTR doesn't have (like LPC-826), and Mohgasm is still on break without good prospects.

I hope this will spark a few others to make new shops.

It was a pleasure doing business with you, Clif! (still waiting on the package though, but my host isn't finished yet either)

Last edited:

clif

I just went to the page of BlitzBuck V3.1 (Rectangular) Adjustable 1.2-3.1A to see the datasheet... product gone... many many products gone... Then I found this thread.

It seems I was just in time with my order on the 8th w/ an M-140. I was told that I had to go to Cajunlasers because he's the best and has stuffz that DTR doesn't have (like LPC-826), and Mohgasm is still on break without good prospects.

I hope this will spark a few others to make new shops.

It was a pleasure doing business with you, Clif! (still waiting on the package though, but my host isn't finished yet either)

Thanks!
In case you need it here is the datasheet.

benmwv

Clif! Forgot to mention I got my stuff a couple days ago. Thanks man! Even thew in a couple aixis mod for me!

Gonna miss the store man.

NKO29

Yay my m140 came! the diode is in very good shape and i cant wait for my kryton and driver to arrive so i can test it!

clif

Almost got this inventory sold out, still have lots of Blitz-linears left, as well as Black Mamba host kits, and "aixiz" modules. :thanks:
Thanks everyone for helping me out, I was pretty sure I would have been stuck with thousands of dollars in inventory for while...

From here on out I'm going to include a free sheet of laser warning label stickers to anyone that buys more than one Black Mamba host kit or Blitz-linear. :D

Last edited:
Hey Clif, has my order been sent off yet, I'm probably being a little impatient :p