Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cajunlasers going out of business sale

Sorry to see this Clif. You have been one of my "go to" guys. Always shipped super fast and always went out of the way to make the customers happy.

IsaacT

Well. I am kicking myself for not adding all the modules I will need for those diodes to my original order. Anyway you can combine shipping cost and send me the bill via paypal? I have done two separate orders already today and I really hate to make a third. Also thanks for wiping the floor with my paypal account lol. I could not...resisttttt!!!!!

ARG

First Mohgasm now you? :(
I don't know where I'll get my cheap parts from now? :p

Best of luck with whatever you may do. :D

Also, if the kenometer is still there I will purchase it :)

Edit: Whoops, missed post #32. Nevermind about the kenometer. :)

Last edited:
Sad to see you go Clif :( Have you thought about handing the domain and site over to another member to continue the store?

NKO29

wow all of the major laser sites are going under :( i wish you the best of luck though :) i cant wait until my m140 gets here!

clif

Well. I am kicking myself for not adding all the modules I will need for those diodes to my original order. Anyway you can combine shipping cost and send me the bill via paypal? I have done two separate orders already today and I really hate to make a third. Also thanks for wiping the floor with my paypal account lol. I could not...resisttttt!!!!!

No sweat, once I get to printing all the shipping labels I'll try to catch all the people that made more than one order and refund the excess shipping like I've always done. If I miss anyone let me know I'll take care of it :)

clif

Sad to see you go Clif :( Have you thought about handing the domain and site over to another member to continue the store?

Yes that wouldn't be a bad idea, for anyone wanting to take on the name and run a store, it's got pretty good traffic. Not sure how that process works but if anyone's interested let me know.

I shared this sad news yesterday while at AixiZ --Chuck told me to send his best wishes.
I will let him know about the chance of using your site. Biz has been way down or AixiZ especially at FeeBay.

LPF is losing one of the best we ever had here..
Len

clif

I shared this sad news yesterday while at AixiZ --Chuck told me to send his best wishes.
I will let him know about the chance of using your site. Biz has been way down or AixiZ especially at FeeBay.

LPF is losing one of the best we ever had here..
Len

Thanks Len!!!!
Hope things get better for AixiZ - Chuck's a good guy and has helped me out many times.

IsaacT

Hey, Clif. Put in my order for 21 Modules earlier today. Was going to do it last night but fell asleep :oops:

NKO29

BUMP!
I got the last mohgasm driver @1.25A :na:
i'm sad that youre closing because i loved your store and it's prices! Cant wait till the M140 arrives and i wish you the best! Will you be still active on the forums and will you keep your laser hobby going?

Last edited: