Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

c0ldshadow....danceing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what it was like before the arctic madness, but that is part of the reason I joined. It has changed just in the short time that I have been here and Jerry was the first one to help me out. It's just not the same as it was.

I'll weigh in on this discussion, because it's been bothering me ever since it happened.

I admire c0ld, and I enjoy being a part of this community... but being someone who preaches always about how one should never allow themselves to become "interfended", the fact that he allowed himself to become interfended should bother him far more than anything Jerry could have said.

Jerry was an outspoken member here, and outspoken people are prone to pissing other people off.. trust me, I would know. That said, Jerry contributed more to the community than many other people. His power meters are known around the world, and have been used by many professionals. He is full of electronics expertise, and would often help people here with circuit design and diagnosis. If you ask me, he'll be missed.

It wasn't just Jerry bad mouthing Avery.
When Avery made that Don't fight thread he said that anyone who continued to argue would be banned. Jerry made a new thread afterward, so he didn't listen.

JLSE

It wasn't just Jerry bad mouthing Avery.
When Avery made that Don't fight thread he said that anyone who continued to argue would be banned. Jerry made a new thread afterward, so he didn't listen.

And how exactly would that explain your presence here?

Jay c0ld stated "if you knew what jerry said you would feel the same way i do."
So it was more than the dont fight rule and even still to break that rule and get perma banned is kinda stupid, we all have off night or nights when we had a bottle of beer and came online.
After all that rule got made when one member went way rouge and made alot of problems.

And how exactly would that explain your presence here?

And you're speaking to me why?

Jay c0ld stated "if you knew what jerry said you would feel the same way i do."
So it was more than the dont fight rule and even still to break that rule and get perma banned is kinda stupid, we all have off night or nights when we had a bottle of beer and came online.
After all that rule got made when one member went way rouge and made alot of problems.

I know kiyoukan I was just adding in an additional reason.
Peoples true colors always shine through one way or another ;)

madog

I know that I'm a noob and I don't know th details of Jerry's ban but if we keep losing members like him and TJ this forum will lose its strength.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
closing thread. need to move forward from this

trust that the jerryban was warranted and anyone else in my shoes would have done it.

talk about lasers

one member is gone, every day new smart ppl join. site continues to grow rapidly and its not the "end of the world" b/c he isn't here anymore. in fact he shouldnt be here and thats why hes banned lol

Status
Not open for further replies.