Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buy one laser- get 62 for free!

You guys will get a kick out of this!!! :crackup::crackup:

About a month ago, i ordered one small green laser for about $9.20 from China.
I am on the computer in the other room and i hear my dog barking and going nuts in the other room! I go to see whats going on and i see a very large box on my front steps addressed to me! I open it up and its filled with lasers and battery chargers!! :drool:

The invoice that came with it says, 1 each laser $9.20! I received a total of 63 lasers and 63 battery chargers! (((( WOW! ))) Somebody messed up big time!!! :crackup: Needless to say i did contact the shipper and at this point have not heard a thing from them. I am "NOT" paying to ship these back, its on them! If they are still sitting here after 2 months, i will consider them abandoned. UNREAL!!!! :thinking:

Box%20of%20lasers_zpsllvhvpuk.jpg
[/URL]http://[/IMG]

Wow, someone just lost their job. I'll seldom get confused with a couple addresses but always make sure to double check when sending out so nothing like this happens, just goes to show complete lack of care especially with large batches like these... :confused:

BobMc

You know, it's a long trip across the ocean with nothing to do. Just :thinking: .... :D

Last edited:
LOL! I ordered a LASERBEE LPM from Jerry a few days ago, i am hoping for a case of those as well!!! :drool:

Hi
Sounds like an employee was a little angry at the management and before they left well you know the rest of the story. I'm buy 5 at a $1.00 each with chargers . PM me your PP address .

Rich:)

Hi
Sounds like an employee was a little angry at the management and before they left well you know the rest of the story. I'm buy 5 at a $1.00 each with chargers . PM me your PP address .

Rich:)

I am going to wait for 2 months and give them a chance. After that, i will give your offer some thought. Thanks! :yh:

Ricker

Wow too cool!! Go buy yourself a Powerball ticket!! Sooo, I'll buy them all (minus the one you ordered) for $50, over 400% profit!! hahaha :crackup::evil::beer:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Congrats Vetttech, this sure beats the heck out of a "buy one, get one half off" sale, doesn't it! :beer:

Like Ricker said, go buy a Lotto ticket while your luck is going good! :)

Last edited:
You didn't say, but was this an eBay purchase? I was wondering which of the eBay sellers it was if in fact it was eBay. And you didn't say which laser either. It could turn out to be a winfall for you as the cost of shipping them back may not be worth the cost to them.