Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Break in. A reminder to make sure your doors are locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was here previously under the name of Tonyt. Same guy, same scams and a lot of people pi$$ed off. Hopefully we will get him early next time - Im sure he'll be back.

@ nospin why did you post something without getting the funds first?:thinking:

Last edited:

Rifter

I do have his email addresses, paypal address and actual home address if you want to go over and sort him out in an alley...;) lol

Its to bad this didn't happen 6 months ago my bro was over in AU on business for 6 months I would have sent him after him :)

The "home address" you guys have may be a dormant address. I had this discussion with PaulorNuthn a few days ago. I don't think he's totally stupid.

Then again, another theory I had is that he's actually just a kid/young teenager, and sort of rips people off as a nice wee earner but is too young to see the danger of it and that it's a generally shit thing to do . A bit of data mining on him suggests he's into things like star wars and stuff, which I'm not saying adults can't enjoy but he seems a bit kiddish all round. I noticed on here he had a bit of a sharp temper, so definitely a few screws loose.

Last edited:

Rifter

The "home address" you guys have may be a dormant address. I had this discussion with PaulorNuthn a few days ago. I don't think he's totally stupid.

Then again, another theory I had is that he's actually just a kid/young teenager, and sort of rips people off as a nice wee earner but is too young to see the danger of it and that it's a generally shit thing to do . A bit of data mining on him suggests he's into things like star wars and stuff, which I'm not saying adults can't enjoy but he seems a bit kiddish all round. I noticed on here he had a bit of a sharp temper, so definitely a few screws loose.

Looking back at my deals with him I would agree with you that he could be a dumbass punk kid.

SN P

I noticed on here he had a bit of a sharp temper, so definitely a few screws loose.

A week or so before he was banneed, he offered to sell me something then lost his tempter at me because i didn't wan't to buy it

SN P

Yeah doesn't surprise me at all. A few times he showed his true colours. Little sod.

I hadn't heard of TonyT until the whole situation transpired with RayJay leading to his Ban. But I assumed he was a trusted member as he had good rep and I hadn't seen any negative comments about him.
Was surprised at his unprovoked rage towards the fact that I didn't want to buy a host from him :undecided:

Rifter

I hadn't heard of TonyT until the whole situation transpired with RayJay leading to his Ban. But I assumed he was a trusted member as he had good rep and I hadn't seen any negative comments about him.
Was surprised at his unprovoked rage towards the fact that I didn't want to buy a host from him :undecided:

Yeah I was also unaware and assumed he was a member in good status here.

Guess I just need to start assuming that everyone is out to get me :)

Agreed. And if you look at hid posts, he typed like someone that didnt know proper english...poor grammar, punctuation...I feel bad for sinner, sending him all that free stuff. I feel bad for all you guys that got scammed...

Rifter

Agreed. And if you look at hid posts, he typed like someone that didnt know proper english...poor grammar, punctuation...I feel bad for sinner, sending him all that free stuff. I feel bad for all you guys that got scammed...

Yeah agreed sinner is probably is one of the people who lost the most with RayJay. But it sucks for all of us who lost anything to him no matter how small of an amount.

IsaacT

It is bad but I have become such a cynic about people. I just don't really trust folks all that much.

Well Sinner not only sent a heap of stuff to RayJay but along with that stuff unbeknown to me he also added 2 custom made and designed hosts for me! Apparently Sinner thought that seeing he was sending a parcel to South OZ anyway and that DHL was going to charge him $100 just to send mine he would just throw them in with RayJay's stuff and it would only cost a little for Ray to mail it on to me. Now I am not sure what transpired between Sinner and Ray as far as all this went but I have been waiting for these hosts from Sinner for nearly 3 months and HORRIFIED when they hadn't turned up and Sinner informed me of what he had done. These hosts were considerably mor expensive that Sinners other copper hosts and after all the talk going on this thread my heart just sank.
But I needn't have worried as today my two host turned up in the mail.:D:bow down: Mighty fine hosts they are too! :drool: I will try and do a quick review of them tonight of tomorrow!
So I am not sure what is up with Ray, for someone who loves lasers I would have thought if he was truly a big time thief and scammer he would have taken these hosts for sure. His behaviour does seem to be inconsistent and sporadic. Maybe he is not well? I don't know but I do hope you others get what he owes you and some sort of apology and reason for his erratic behaviour. :beer:

sinner

I trusted him with $700 worth of hosts and parts, and all i have to say is he came through with his promises and did updated me via email and provided all the receipts, tracking numbers etc, at this point he still owe me some money for the hosts he purchased right at the time of break in , but I still am not sure if there is a possibility of him being a scammer despite the fact that he owes some people money, explanations, and apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.