Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*BOUGHT* Custom 445 Laser from Flaminpyro!! *PIC HEAVY*

Dont take this the wrong way but your wife is :drool:.

I've always loved red heads. And now a hot red head with a blue laser!!! Thats a win, win situation. Nice pix you lucky ba*tard. LOL.

IsaacT

I wasn't gonna say anything but since TJ mentioned it you are one very lucky mother f*er

Dont take this the wrong way but your wife is :drool:.

I've always loved red heads. And now a hot red head with a blue laser!!! Thats a win, win situation. Nice pix you lucky ba*tard. LOL.

I think she's gross...

Makes the arctic look even worse

DJNY

I think shes hot, except for too small boobs :D
No offence, thats personal preference :p

I don´t think that the thread-starter posted the pics to let us rate his girl. But on the other hand she is an eyecatcher on these pics.
Small breasts or not, she looks really nice and is an anime-fan!! :D

WOW!:kewlpics:. That is a nice touch to that host.:cool: Those tritiums really made it look like something straight out of Si-Fi movie and match the color of the 445nm diode very well. :gj: & Good idea.:beer:

Flaminpyro always know how to put a twist on things and also does an outstanding job. Thats why he is one of the best out there. IMO.:)

DrSid

Nice accessories ! I mean the tritium vials of course :umbrella:
BTW: why is the girl NOT wearing glasses ?

Because Anim characters are impervious to lasers. Actually he already explained that in message #13 (Not that it was a very wise thing to do).

IsaacT

They should make an anime character that wears a for of laser glasses so anime lovers can stay true to it without risking their optical integrity

I little tatas. :beer: The big ones get all floppy, and saggy. :undecided:

@Jay You wonder why you're single. :whistle:

I little tatas. :beer: The big ones get all floppy, and saggy. :undecided:

@Jay You wonder why you're single. :whistle:
Looks like you and I have the same tastes in women and
their attributes...
I think she's hot looking as well... I'd definitely give here
a ride on my Harley..
Opps... Hands OFF... she's married....:eg:

Well I suppose to a straight guy another guy must look Gross..
So a great looking woman must look gross to a guy playing
for the other team... I don't really know... It's just a theory...:beer:

Jerry

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to everyone for all your replies!

I had actually taken other (spicier) pictures that same night with my wife & the 'Rayfoss' style 532nm (you can see the laser in my avatar) she said if I posted those that I'd be in BIG trouble.

I will definitely make her wear laser goggles with the 445nm (or any other laser for that matter) if we do another photo shoot.

The Sci-fi feel is exactly the direction I wanted to go with this laser & Flaminpyro made it happen. I'm brainstorming of ideas now for a high powered green & this time I want a hard tactical 'military' feel to it possibly night vision black or camouflage. I'm eager to see what ideas FP will come up with to translate my visions for it!!!

I actually prefer the perky/tighter tatas myself. Not that I'm opposed to large ones either ;) Actually, for an Asian girl my wife has some pretty decent sized boobs compared to some of the other Asian girls here in NYC. However, I did see some *'videos'* recently of some Asian chicks with..... uhhh nevermind. :)

Thank you,

Alfie Chip

Wives/girlfriends with lasers is so awesome! There should be a thread dedicated to just that.

Bet it'd be a vary short threat lol.

That is one sick looking laser, bout the size of master yoda's saber.

Last edited: