Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bonjour

Hello me ole muckers. Just got my first laser. I didnt mess about. Went for the Wicked Laser Spyder Arctic 3.5 w. Hear to learn about the many subjects on lasers. Want to practice responsible laser fun. Chat and have a laugh. My middle name is Freak so expect some off the wall humour and comments.
Am I a good guy?

"Course I am". (Tyrone from the film Snatch) :beer::cool::wave::D

Razako

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find plenty of good info and help here.

Welcome to the forum Lasing Jake Moon! There is lots to learn here, from a great group of guys. Stay safe and happy lasing! :beer:

Thanks for all replies. Not sure if theres a 'like' button for posts and replies. Sure i'll get the hang of it soon enough. See you all around soon. :tired:

:wave: Welcome to the Forum...
I hope you have appropriate Laser Goggles/Glasses
for your Arctic...
You are from Surrey... in what country ??

Jerry

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF Jake Moon! :beer:
Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay here.

Be sure to take advantage of the white "custom search" bar at the bottom of the page, it contains a wealth of laser related information. :)

Last edited:
Hi Welcome,

Enjoy your stay buddy lots of fine folks here to help.Ok your in Surry NC,VA ,Australia , England I give up ..

Rich:)

BobMc

Welcome to the forum.

My first laser was a WL Arctic Spyder 3 also. At 3.5 watts she's a beast, that's for sure. Enjoy that puppie and be safe. :)

Radim

Welcome to LPF!

As always make sure you stay safe. Good you have variable power settings in your laser - use it at the lowest power to practice with it. Even the lowest power is sufficient for eye damage, flashblind pilots etc., do not be fooled by it. A lot of safety instructions might be found here or at Laser Pointer Safety - A comprehensive resource, for safe and responsible laser use. And yes, it is always good to have humour here (but I'm not joking about safety now). ;)

Enjoy your stay here. :beer:

:wave: Welcome to the Forum...
I hope you have appropriate Laser Goggles/Glasses
for your Arctic...
You are from Surrey... in what country ??

Jerry

Good question my man, UK. Just underneath London on the map. Not Canada but have distant family somewhere in Canada. :beer:

Welcome to LPF!

As always make sure you stay safe. Good you have variable power settings in your laser - use it at the lowest power to practice with it. Even the lowest power is sufficient for eye damage, flashblind pilots etc., do not be fooled by it. A lot of safety instructions might be found here or at Laser Pointer Safety - A comprehensive resource, for safe and responsible laser use. And yes, it is always good to have humour here (but I'm not joking about safety now). ;)

Enjoy your stay here. :beer:

Thanks man. Got me goggles. Done a bit of research. Not an idiot. (unless its learning about forums) :D

Last edited: