Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best in ear headphones?

I have the bose pair and i love them. They sound great and they stay in your ear alot better because they have a "bulb" of sorts that sits in the bowl of your ear rather than having the thing pressed into your ear canal.

Last edited:
Technically none of them have noise cancellation, but they are all noise isolating simply because they seal off the ear canal with their interchangeable inserts.

If bass is a priority like it is for me, you'll like Radius Earphones.
I find it hard to get good bass in earbuds these days without spending upwards of $100, so I was very pleased with these.
However if you prefer a lot of mid-range, move along..... ;)

Benm

I got a pair with a Dell laptop, and they seen to work just fine despite being nothing special at all.

There is no active noise cancelling at all, but all these in-ear headphones seem to do a decent job at keeping outside noise (like jet engines) out to begin with.

I've had a pair of beat in-ear headphones for a couple of years now, and I'm very happy with them.

I have been using the Klipsch image S4 for the past two and a half years, so far they've been amazing every time I use them, and the S4 line has just recently been refreshed to include better cables. Can't beat 'em for ~80$ IMO. :D

I only have bad experience with klipsch. Crap shrill quality imo. Maybe i got a wrong set.

i had the beats but too much bass for my taste
so took them back and went with the bose and loving them

I have a pair of e Bose Mie2i. They've got great quality for in ear headphones, and their design makes them pretty comfortable. I'd prefer my over the ear Studio beats any day, but for in ear the bose are very nice

I would recommend whatever you can afford from Shure. I bought one pair several years ago for about $100 and the quality was absolutely superb. They come with tons of choices for the foam inserts, and their customer service is great. I had mine in a bag with some takeout and some ocra juice got in and totally muffled one of the buds. Sent them in expecting to have to pay, but they sent me a brand new pair no questions asked. I ultimately left them on a plane like an idiot and picked up a newer, better pair off ebay for about 150 and the sound is astounding. Plus, with the newer ones the drivers actually detach so if something happens to your cable and can replace it for a fraction of the cost of a new set.

Hands down the Miles Davis Monster, Turbine Gold and Coppers are by FAR the best inner ear headphones I have EVER heard! They are expensive but, you just can't compare with the sound isolation and clarity.

I have a pair of Sennheiser CX 200s from newegg(got em for $20) and they sound AMAZING! seriously get them, the bass is ridiculous and it doesnt ruin the upper mids and highs either! At an impulse buy price too! I am VERY satisfied.

I'm thinking to get the Monsters Turbine Pro Gold!
But They cost 300€ on amazon. :(

Please dont get those monster ones. Almost as overpriced as beats. Go to head-fi.org; they
Know what they're talking about