Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Banning Jake21/Jake22

Ban Jake again?

• Yes

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • No, give him another chance

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Keep an eye on him and warn him

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Who the hell is Jake?

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay I'm pissed...

Sent Jake a PM yesterday telling him he needs to refund my host/heatsink or at least ship it back to me repaired.

Got a reply asking for my address.

When I tried to send it to him, he is banned and now I'm back where I started. I know that he should be banned, but really? Couldn't you wait for us to get our stuff back? I really need that money right now.

-Mark

mfo

Okay I'm pissed...

Sent Jake a PM yesterday telling him he needs to refund my host/heatsink or at least ship it back to me repaired.

When I tried to send it to him, he is banned and now I'm back where I started. I know that he should be banned, but really? Couldn't you wait for us to get our stuff back? I really need that money right now.

-Mark

PM Avery asking for Jake's email.

Okay I'm pissed...

-Mark
you knew this poll was going. his email should have been the first thing you asked for...

chevy2259@yahoo.com

if u are or not it should be common since........if i pay/give there items why should i still get banned? if that's the case ill just keep everything and just get banned but i dont want to do that i want to stay.

ROTFL Same old Jake...

Don't you kinda think that you should reimburse the people that you owe no matter if you get banned or not?:thinking:

Last edited:

mfo

ROLF Same old Jake...

Don't you kinda think that you should reimburse the people that you owe no matter if you get banned or not?:thinking:

Lol @ your sig. Seriously, that's epic.

Jaseth

Okay I'm pissed...

-Mark
Sorry man I tried to stall it to make it more likely that he would pay back everyone but it seems Avery went ahead and banned him immediately anyway.. But you should contact him via e-mail, I talked to him earlier today and he seemed like he wanted to make things good even if he was going to get banned (which is the attitude he should have).

Good luck!
Seb

My signature is for the NooBs who weren't here and the long-time members that might have forgotten what dealing with Jake is really like.

In case you don't want to read (some are a bit lengthy:p ).... here is the Cliffs Notes:

Jake's promises are usually just a bunch of hot air.
1243-thermal-camera-fart.gif

My signature is for the NooBs who weren't here and the long-time members that might have forgotten what dealing with Jake is really like.

In case you don't want to read (some are a bit lengthy:p ).... here is the Cliffs Notes:

Jake's promises are usually just a bunch of hot air.
1243-thermal-camera-fart.gif

i forgot to mention that 2 of your links dont work since the forum software change....

anyone who has had a paypal transaction with jake already has his email addy in their pp account. for those that didnt handle it through pp i listed his email addy in my post above.

All right, I sent him an email. I'm in contact so far, I'll post again if something goes wrong.

-Mark