Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Banning Jake21/Jake22

Ban Jake again?

• Yes

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • No, give him another chance

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Keep an eye on him and warn him

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Who the hell is Jake?

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, i took Jaseths advice and i talked to jake about refunding me what he owes me. we talked and since he owed me 2 phr sleds, but since he didnt have 2, he told me he will send me a phr and an lpc sled. so i agreed and he packaged it and took it to the post office and he gave me the tracking number. this obviously shows he is tryin to redeem himself. so if he owes you something, i would try to work it out with him.

well, i took Jaseths advice and i talked to jake about refunding me what he owes me. we talked and since he owed me 2 phr sleds, but since he didnt have 2, he told me he will send me a phr and an lpc sled. so i agreed and he packaged it and took it to the post office and he gave me the tracking number. this obviously shows he is tryin to redeem himself. so if he owes you something, i would try to work it out with him.

Hopefully he will take care of everything before the ban poll on him ends...?... its not looking good at the moment

jake22

well there are only 2 other people one is a diode and the other is a host.... and i asked for there address but they did not reply yet, if i get them settled i dont see why i should still get banned :(

well there are only 2 other people one is a diode and the other is a host.... and i asked for there address but they did not reply yet, if i get them settled i dont see why i should still get banned :(

if the majority of the vote says yes then you should still get banned. you shouldnt even be here now since your jake21 account was a permaban... you went behind averys back and started using your other account. thats the only reason your back now.

jake22

if u are or not it should be common since........if i pay/give there items why should i still get banned? if that's the case ill just keep everything and just get banned but i dont want to do that i want to stay.

Jake I ran into a similar person who decided to just simply take something of mine without sending the item I was trading it for. Some middle aged lady and she got mad at me for asking about it. Its been a year now and the reason for the long wait of suing her is because I need a car to go down there just in case (and most likely) fight against me. I do have proof of everything and I only just now got the car but the point is she felt she could back out of the deal we have made and cut off communication with me. She's dumb though.. I know exactly where she lives and works plus what car she drives so its not that bad. But honestly I think she is the scummiest of the scum and I think perhaps thats a trust I will never gain for the bitch.

I think a large majority should be needed for a ban. If he pays everyone back, then I see no problem

if u are or not it should be common since........if i pay/give there items why should i still get banned? if that's the case ill just keep everything and just get banned but i dont want to do that i want to stay.

youve scammed too many people in the past. most of the vets dont even want you here anymore but avery asked for this poll to be made. whos to say you wont go right back to doing the same thing you did before? youve already been banned 2 or 3 times and everytime your let back on you screw up again. why should we even consider letting you back?

daguin

Can there be any doubt in your minds now, just what kind of man Jake really is?

We are not talking about "re-banning" a potentially good member of the forum. We are talking about whether his permanent ban, which he earned in a very fair manner, should be enforced.

We dealt with him for a long enough time that it was decided to kick him out FOREVER. He had had other temporary bans and did not change. He snuck back in. When c0ld discovered it, he was kicked out again. Then someone decided to plead his case and so this thread was born.

Because he is ACTING nice-nice now does not mean he has changed. That is evidenced by his statement above. He doesn't want to do the right thing because it is the right thing to do. He thinks that paying what is owed is some sort of additional penance he must endure to get back.

He should have been striving diligently this whole time to pay back what he owed. He should have rectified all outstanding debts BEFORE he was "forced" to. Even now he is trying to threaten us with him NOT paying what he owes IF we don't lift his ban.

Sometimes you've just got to cut your losses. A couple of members may suffer. However, his own words show that his personality and intentions are no different than before. Enforcing the existing ban on him will protect others from suffering the same fate.

Peace,
dave

jake22

that statement means i did not mean to do this and willing to do what it takes to fix this

daguin

that statement means i did not mean to do this and willing to do what it takes to fix this

That makes no sense at all.
Do you even read what you've typed?
Or do you simply type whatever you think you need to, to get what you want?

What it says to me is that *IF* we don't give you additional concessions, you will just say F-U to whomever, you still owe.

You've as much as said that if you do not get your ban lifted, you will keep all the stuff and just screw anyone that you still owe.

You owe them. You pay them. You do NOT try to deal your way into a better deal after the fact. You do NOT hold "US" for ransom so that you will pay what you already owe.

You owe. You pay. It is a pretty simple concept.

Peace,
dave

jake22

potatorage i have found ur address ill ship ur phr sled tomorrow with tracking so people noes i shipped ur item

mfo

I honestly don't even understand why this is a debate. I say just ban this douche from ever posting in this forum again, and then Avery can give his email out to the victims so they can get in touch with him. Sorry for my hostility but I fucking hate thieves.