Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Banning Arenared?

Ban Arenared?

• Yes

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Give serious warning

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaseth

There is a similar thread to this in the Veterans section, but I think this issue should also be open for us people who have not been around for as long or just don't have the time to post very often.
Quite simply, who wants Arenared banned?
Personally I have not had any large fight with him, but I am seriously getting tired of the incredibly disrespectful and rediculous things he litters the entire forum with. Time and time again I have seen angry, childish comments at youtube flame-war level from him.
This kid must be the one of the most neg-repped people on the forum ever, yet he is still allowed to stay on the forums.
I would like to have him banned to make this place a nicer one for us all.

Please vote and give your opinion.

Seb

There is a similar thread to this in the Veterans section, but I think this issue should also be open for us people who have not been around for as long or just don't have the time to post very often.
Quite simply, who wants Arenared banned?
Personally I have not had any large fight with him, but I am seriously getting tired of the incredibly disrespectful and rediculous things he litters the entire forum with. Time and time again I have seen angry, childish comments at youtube flame-war level from him.
This kid must be the one of the most neg-repped people on the forum ever, yet he is still allowed to stay on the forums.
I would like to have him banned to make this place a nicer one for us all.

Please vote and give your opinion.

Seb

Wait you can post/read the Veteran forum?

As far as Arnerand, I have been busy the past months and have not been frequenting the forum as much as I used to, so I can't really judge the situation all to well.

I have however, read a couple of his posts, which could be considered at the very least insulting...his attitude leaves much to be desired, if this is grounds for ban, I do not know, I will let the more active members decide that one.

ZRTMWA

If you look at the very bottom of the main LPF page you can read the titles of threads in the Vet's section.

I don't care because I have personally not seen him foul up. If it weren't for all of the hullabaloo about him I would barely even realize he was causing trouble. I've only been a forum member for 2 months. I really don't care as long as he doesn't start a flame war on one of my threads.

Jaseth

If you look at the very bottom of the main LPF page you can read the titles of threads in the Vet's section.

This. I do not have access (I think you need 1000 posts) but I saw a thread in the latest post feed with the name suggesting that Arenared should be banned. Of course long-time members and large contributors to the forum should have more say in whether he is banned or not, but I thought I would put it to all the rest of you anyway.. since he has not been banned yet.

Thanks for your input guys.

Seb

Deal with it jaseth , go cry and whine elsewhere. Anyone getting banned is not your decision. It never will be. If you don't like what I say add me to your ignore list. That's what it's for.

By creating your poll it doesn't do anything to anyone. Have fun trying to play leader

Last edited:
Deal with it jaseth , go cry and whine elsewhere. Anyone getting banned is not your decision. It never will be. If you don't like what I say add me to your ignore list. That's what it's for.

By creating your poll it doesn't do anything to anyone. Have fun trying to play leader

The entire forum shouldn't need to ignore you. And even then, new members get to see your garbage. If you can't manage to keep yourself to helpful and useful posts, then I see no reason for you to be here. Threads like these are taken very seriously by the admin.

Doofus

People shouldn't be banned for being assholes. People should be banned for breaking the rules, that's why they're there.

Haha, I'm the only person who voted "No".

No offense to other people, but it's the internet, don't take it so seriously. As long as he doesn't break some major rule, there's no point in banning somebody for being insulting. You can't just ban somebody for being a douche, usually they'll just come back under (a few) other nicknames and be even more troublesome.

Then again, I have no issue with arenared personally. A troll always makes things interesting.

People shouldn't be banned for being assholes. People should be banned for breaking the rules, that's why they're there.

No offense to other people, but it's the internet, don't take it so seriously. As long as he doesn't break some major rule, there's no point in banning somebody for being insulting. You can't just ban somebody for being a douche, usually they'll just come back under (a few) other nicknames and be even more troublesome.

Then again, I have no issue with arenared personally. A troll always makes things interesting.

You obviously did not read the rules sticky-- http://laserpointerforums.com/f36/rules-38274.html
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to this forum.

Note that it is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on this forum. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of this forum. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator of this forum immediately. We have the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum, and any related websites to this forum. We at this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you. You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account to post messages or browse this forum. After you register and log into this forum, you can fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information we deem inaccurate or vulgar will be removed.

The purpose of this forum is not to conduct business transactions between individuals and/or businesses
posting on the forum. By accepting this agreement you agree that the owners of this site are in no way responsible or liable for any transactions which may occur by virtue of postings on this forum.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

You must agree not to post false and defamatory statements.
You must agree not to post anything illegal, and not to engage or encourage illegal behavior.
You must agree not to infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
You must warrant that you own the rights to any intellectual property that you post.
You must agree not to violate any applicable privacy rights or regulations.

No advertising for other laser forums.

C0ld has every reason to ban people for generally being insulting, as do most other forums I'm a member of.

Last edited:
C0ld has every reason to ban anyone for anything even without reason , not because you guys take a poll and say so..

If you want to start posting rules , make sure you at any point in time didnt break any of them..

you people are ridiculous..

But make sure you read the review im about to post on the new Wicked Lasers Evolution i just received.. ;)

Also , im sure that those of who who sell on here , would gladly take my money wouldnt you.

ppffft..

well anyways , i will not be posting what i think on here as far as my opinion goes..

+1 chalk one up to censorship

Last edited:

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey guys i think we should try and move on from this one. chatted with arenared and he agrees to keep it chill

plz never hesitate to contact me, quickest way is always atarasov @ hushmail dddottt com

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
this is warning, if anything else happens in future just PM

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
to be 100% honest don't know every little detail on this one... i am generally extremely liberal as u all know, and believe in the concept that u shouldn't get offended on the internet (interfended lol). but if something is threatening / illegal/ racist it crosses line

[edit] if anyone believes im missing something plz PM me with info

ZRTMWA

Nice triple post! Interfended, ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!! OK moving away time...

Status
Not open for further replies.